Hit You>Nick Mara

___________________________________

Y/n pov:

"This is the last time Nick! I am done with you!" I screamed, crying as I held my cardigan closed tightly to my chest. Nick has come home late for the past month, and it's not only that. We've been fighting every night since we decided to move in together. I feel as though I can't trust him anymore and it hurts thinking he might be replacing me with some other girl, and I can't do anything about it.
"What exactly are you done with Y/n? I haven't done anything so you shouldn't be yelling at me!"

"And you shouldn't be yelling back! You know exactly what I'm talking about. You coming home late for the past month, never seeing you most of the day. I'm tired of it!" He walked towards me but I backed away, hitting against the nearest wall.
"You're delusional, I'm not doing anything!" He flailed his arms around, running a hand harshly through his hair. I scoffed, having enough of his stupidity. "You really expect me to believe that?!"
My eyes rolled, ready to walk off when he gripped my forearm, tearing my cardigan open without my hands to keep it closed. "Yes I do, I am not doing anything else other than practice! Am I not allowed to practice anymore, am I not allowed to go anywhere anymore?!" He shoved his pointer finger towards the door, screaming before raising his hand up.

I flinched, ducking down into my knees as I ripped away from his grasp. My body shook, my eyes filling with tears as I sobbed out, cowering away from my once angry boyfriend. "Baby...?" He kneeled down, walking over to me but I jerked away, tears pouring from my eyes. "Don't hit me, Nick, I'm sorry!" I watched through blurry eyes once my back hit the wall again, I sat huddled seeing his face drop in sadness. "Y/n- you thought- you thought I was gonna hit you?" Now he sat on his knees in front of me, trembling up a batch of his own tears as he sobbed out and pulled me close.
"Why wouldn't you? With the way we've been acting towards each other lately..." I tried pushing him off, no use, he had a tight hold on me.

"Yes we've been fighting, but I would never hit you, ever. I wasn't raised that way and you're my world, I love you so much so, please don't ever think that I would hit you." I was hesitant but lept forward into his arms, tying them around his body as I sobbed more. "I'm scared Nick. What's happening to us?"

"I don't know baby, but I do know that we can get through it, okay?" He combed through my hair, giving the top of my head a gentle kiss as he rocked up back and forth. "Yeah, we can. But we've got to stop fighting." I moved back, tears trailing down my face as I looked for a sign of agreement. Nick shook his head, a small smile before kissing me gently on the lips.

Wc/522

xoxo- Jozlyn :)