Tag You're It>Zion Kuwonu

___________________________________

Y/n's POV:

"Zion, I have to tell you something. I wanna tell you about it." I sat up from laying on his chest.

He turned as he pulled me into his lap, brushing my hair behind my ear before putting his hands on my hips.

"Are you sure? I don't want you to feel like you have to baby?"

"I need to. It's been a month and I've only told the police. You deserve to know, you're my boyfriend."

I stood up from his lap, taking a drink from my water as I paced back and forth, stopping in front of him.

"I was shopping for groceries because we were low on some things. When I came out to the car he chased me through the parking lot, he wouldn't stop. He caught up, grabbed my hand, and pushed me down saying 'tag you're it, ' and next thing I know, I woke up naked somewhere underground."

I paused, fighting back the tears threatening to spill from my eyes. Zion stood, walking his way to me but I put my hand out against his chest, stopping him as I continued.

" He sat over me and grabbed my arm 'you won't feel a thing, I promise' he said and pricked me with a needle. Soon my whole body was numb and I had to watch as he cut me open. He paralyzed me Zion and I couldn't do anything. The worst part was after he cut me up, he raped me. I cried, not being able to do anything." I started sobbing into Zion's chest as he pulled me against him.

We stayed like that even when he picked me and wrapped my legs around his waist to sit us on the couch. I eventually looked up at him and finished telling him.

"When he was done, he threw me out into the rain, lightning, and thunder. I had to fend for myself and I eventually made it to the hospital, limping with cuts and holes in me, bleeding out. I managed to get through the doors before I passed out. Then you received a call a few hours later. I had told them not to tell you what happened." I finished, just letting myself collapse into his chest and closed my eyes, hearing his heart beating.

Zion ran his hand through my hair, calming my shaking sobs.

"I am so sorry princess, no one should have to go through that. I'm sorry I wasn't there for you, to protect you when you needed me most. I vow to be by your side every minute of every day y/n. I love you, mammas." He kissed my head, hugging me closer.

"I love you too Z, and it wasn't your fault."

Wc/464

xoxo-Jozlyn:)