Girls Night In>Zion Kuwonu

___________________________________

Y/n's POV:

I got up early, took a shower, and picked up around my apartment. Today Clarissa, Melanie, and Abby are supposed to be coming over so we can have a girls night in.

The nail polish, foot bath, movies, snacks, card game, vodka, and wine were ready. I tossed a few blankets on the couch along with some pillows.

They're supposed to be here around five, it's already five-thirty and I still haven't heard anything from them.

I threw on some sweatpants and a loose crop top with fuzzy socks. The drinks were in the fridge getting cold and I was setting up the living room.

The snacks were on the coffee table and the blankets were laid out, I was getting ready to sit down when my phone went off with a ding.

When I looked at it, it was a text from the group chat. Clarissa, Melanie, and Abby all had to babysit this little girl so they wouldn't be able to come anymore.

I responded with an "okay" and tossed my phone into the couch, a little upset at how they didn't let me know sooner.

I put all of the snacks in the kitchen and went upstairs to change my outfit. If they're not coming over then I'm going out and getting drunk.

I quickly got up from the couch and ran to my room, throwing my top and sweats off when I got there. I slipped on a red lace see-through top, black velvet pants, my leather belt, a jacket to match my pants, and black heels.

My hair was loosely curled at the ends, my makeup was light since I was going to sweat it off anyway, I added a one diamond necklace and my purse then sprayed a few sprits of my perfume and left.

There's a club, L.A. Late Nights, about thirty minutes away from my apartment so that's where I took off to.

I bopped along to the song playing in the car and was eventually there so I parked my car and went in.

The smell of different alcohols filled my nose and all I saw was girls grinding up against a random guy or their boyfriend.

I immediately went straight to the bar and ordered tequila, and took a seat.

I had a couple of drinks and moved to the dance floor, finding some random hot guy to dance up on. We danced for a few hours but then I had to use the restroom so I told him to wait for me and I'd be back.

I had just walked into one of the stalls and locked it when I heard girls coming in, laughing and giggling.

"God, I'm so glad we didn't spend tonight with y/n."

"Yeah, does she actually think that we like her? She's fucking annoying."

"You got that right Rissa. We need to stop hanging around her."

"Come on, I'm done here, let's go girls."

They left and I walked out from the stall, tears running down my face, my mascara down my cheeks.

If they didn't want to be my friend then they should've said so, I would've been hurt but accepted it.

I pulled my phone out, shaking from the shock and crying, scrolling through my contacts until I found my guy best friends number.

"Yo, what's up mammas?" he smiled through to me.

"Z -- Zion can you, can you come pick me up?" I asked.

It had sounded like I woke him up so I was going to just let him go back to sleep.

"Z just go back to sleep, I clearly w -- woke you up." I sniffled.

"No, y/n you've been crying. Where are you, I'm coming to get you." His voice grew stern.

"L.A. Late Nights."

"Okay, I'll see you in ten baby, hang tight."

He hung up and I made my way out of the bathroom, I gave the guy I was dancing with my number because he seemed like a nice guy, and then I walked outside to the curb.

Ten minutes later, Zion came pulling up, immediately hopping out and running to me as soon as he parked the car.

His arms pulled me close against his chest, making me instantly feel 10x better. I could smell the cologne on the hoodie he was wearing but he soon took it off and slipped it onto me.

He took my purse and jacket and helped me walk to the car, placing me on the passenger's side. He buckled my seatbelt and then proceeded to get into the driver's side.

Zion drove off and made it my apartment in twenty minutes or so, we pulled up and since I could barely stand, he carried me inside.

As soon as the front door shut, thunder crackled through the sky and rain fell hard, the ground immediately becoming soaked and muddy.

Zion sat me on the couch and walked off to my room I assume, coming back with a large t-shirt and makeup wipes.

"Is it okay if I change you y/n?"

"Yeah."

He nodded and set the shirt and wipes down, bringing his hands to my wrists, he pulled me up from the couch to stand.

He took off his sweatshirt I was wearing first then my top and then my shoes and jeans. I helped him pull the t-shirt over my head and let it drop to just above my knees.

Zion sat down and pulled me into his lap, taking a makeup wipe and began removing the mascara running down my cheeks and the bit still on my eyes, then he took off my lipgloss.

He stood up, taking his hand and making my legs wrap around his waist, he carried me to the kitchen to throw the wipe away, he grabbed water then walked us back to the living room.

"Do you wanna tell me what happened baby?" he asked.

I lifted my head from his chest, tears trailing down my cheeks once again.

"Melanie, Abby, and Clarissa were supposed to come over for a girls night in but told me at the last minute that they had to babysit. I wasn't going to sit around the house all day if they weren't coming over so I got dressed up and went out. I had drinks, I was dancing with this sweet guy and then I went to the restroom when I had just walked into the stall three girls came in, laughing and giggling when they started to talk I recognized their voices. It was Clarissa, Abby, and Melanie. They were saying awful things about me." I rushed this all out, sobbing into my hands.

Zion tilted my head up, his hand softly gripping my chin and then he pulled my lips to his. It was shocking at first but I will admit I've had the biggest crush on him forever now, so this is a dream come true.

He savored my lips, as did I with his. His hand moved to my cheek, caressing it along with wiping the tears away.

He finally pulled away and laid his forehead against mine, huge smiles and heavy breathing from us both.

"I'll have a girls night in with you princess." he still smiled.

"I'd love that Z." and I leaned in to kiss him again.

For the rest of the night, we have a couple of drinks, ate most of the snacks and watched a lot of movies. Zion even let me paint his nails the colors of the rainbow.

We eventually fell asleep watching Disney+ movies.