No More>Austin Porter

___________________________________

Austin's POV:

Y/n would be home soon. She's been working extra hours at the Sunnyside cafe because she doesn't want everyone to think she depends on me being famous.

But that's not the point.

I wasn't at home, and I'm not alone. I'm at the PM house, in the guest room with some random girl sleeping by me.

I remember nothing from last night, Brandon and Maggie had gotten engaged so we went out to celebrate, but y/n couldn't make it because of work.

Things got crazy, I got wasted, and now I'm in a bed with a girl who isn't my girlfriend.

I had to make it home before y/n so I got up, slid my jeans and t-shirt back on then ran downstairs and put my shoes on.

-----------------

I was back home, and on the couch when y/n came busting through the door, tears rolling down her cheeks, makeup completely ruined.

She threw her phone in my lap and started yelling.

"What the fuck Austin!" she screamed, flapping her arms around.

"Do you not love me?" This time she whispered, her head hung low.

I finally gave a glance towards her phone, there were text messages between her and Maggie, talking about how she saw me bring home another girl.

There were even pictures of me taking her into my old room.

I stood, getting ready to reach out and grab y/n's hand, but she ripped it away and stepped back.

"All it took was me not going out for you to cheat on me. Am I not pretty enough, do I not care for you how you want me to, is there someone else, is my body not perfect? What did I do to make you throw me away like that Austin?" Y/n said, now on the floor, her face in her hands, sobbing away.

I knelt down at her side, pulling her sobbing body into my arms. All I did was rock us back and forth, softly.

Y/n's small fists hit at my chest but I just brought her closer until her forehead fell against my shoulder.

"You told me not to worry and still go with the guys and Maggie, so I did. When we got there, we had ordered food and our first drink. Next things next, I've downed about eight drinks, not including shots. Some random girl started to dance on me and then my dumbass had to finish it by bringing her back to the house with us, where Maggie got those pictures. Baby, I am beyond disappointed with myself, I never wanted to intentionally hurt you, you're my whole fucking world and I just threw that all away by sleeping with some chick I met at a club. I should've known what I was doing and I'll never stop making up for my mistake. I love you way too much to lose you. Princess, you are perfect in every way, your smile is #1, your laugh is gorgeous, every curve or stretch mark makes you, you. I know where I stand now and I'm sorry with everything that I fucked up." I said, even crying with her now.

She kept her straight face, mascara running down her gorgeous face, I swear it was never in my intentions to do this, I hurt her and I've proven to her I'm not worthy of her.

"Austin, I'm going over to the PM house, Maggie's there, and I really don't want to see you right now. As of right now, we're taking a break. I gave you everything and you shattered my heart. I'll come back when I'm ready." She breathed out before grabbing everything.

As she had the door opened, she turned and looked at me.

"No more Austin, that's how much I can take. Goodbye." With that, she left.

God, I really fucked up.

A/n- So, Austy poo cheated, whatcha all think about that? I personally felt this chapter deep within my nonexistent soul.🙌🏼

Wc/676

xoxo-Jozlyn :)