Gamer>Zion Kuwonu

___________________________________

Y/n's POV:

I love Zion, I mean like I love him to death. My entire world revolves around him.

But there are just times where I want to throw a shoe at his head. You're probably wondering why.

He never leaves his gaming system, sometimes I think he's dating it rather than me, and it gets annoying.

Right now, I was laying on the bed, on my stomach. Zion was in the corner where he had set his system up, playing away at Fortnite, like always.

I'd try to say something and all I would get back is "yeah" or "what."

He can't give me a spare second or he'll lose I guess. Well, two can play at that game.

I walked up behind him, letting my arms hang loosely around his neck. I started kissing along his jaw. He had yet to make a noise and I even started to suck on his neck, leaving bruises to line his almost perfect jawline.

Since I got nothing from him, I moved in front of him and down to my knees, luckily he's wearing jeans so I just unzipped them.

He'd finally looked down when I pulled his dick out, signaling a look to stop whatever I was about to start because of his game.

I didn't listen, obviously.

I brought my tongue around the tip, letting whatever cum had leaked out, get collected in my mouth before I spit it back over him.

Letting my tongue glide up his cock caused him to suck in a breath. What made it even better was that he had his headset on, his friends on the other side.

I had finally let my small hand wrap around his base while I slid him all the way into my mouth, my gag reflex getting set off.

"Fuck" Zion moaned, grabbing my ponytail.

He pushed my head farther down, moaning when I went down. I could hear his friends ask what was wrong, he had said the system was acting up and that they could play later.

He threw the headphones off after turning the speaker off. His head fell back and both hands gripped the armrests.

I continued rotating my hand up and down along with my mouth taking him in and out. I hollowed my cheeks, allowing myself to get deeper.

"God, princess. Just like that!" He let out.

I kept this going for a few more minutes before I heard him let a low groan leave his opened lips, and his hot cum spurted into my mouth.

I had made sure to make a pop when I came off. Looking up at him through my eyelashes, seeing his eyes watching me carefully, I swallowed every last bit, gave his tip a soft kiss.

I felt a hand wrap around my throat and pull me up, Zion watched, seeing me startled.

He roughly connected his lips onto mine, pushing his tongue inside to tangle itself with my own. I let a moan out into his mouth, feeling his grip on my throat tighten.

He pushed me away, hand still enclosed around my neck, keeping my air supply limited.

His body stood up from the chair, he had me redo his pants before attacking my jaw with hickeys and bites.

I was about to get into it again when he looked down at me, bringing my ear closer to his lips, by my neck.

"Don't do that again because next time I won't stop. I won't show you no mercy baby." He said as he let go and went to the bed.

I watched, shocked, as he pulled the blankets onto him and closed his eyes, falling into a nap.

I walked over, still shocked and climbed over the covers with him, having his arm pull me towards his body. We stayed like that, I soon fell asleep too.

A/n: Zion is one nasty mf, but that's what I enjoy about him. 😛

Wc/664

xoxo-Jozlyn :)