Unaccepted>Brion

___________________________________

Brandon's POV:

"No, Brandon Michael Lee Arreaga, you take that back!" My mom, screamed at me, emotions filled with shock and anger. I decided on finally telling her that I like guys, hoping she'd be accepting, but no what does she do? She screams at me and shames me.

"You're not my son. He's not a gay whore!" She screamed, picking up a picture frame with us together and chucking it at my face. The glass broke over my head, sending shards of it into my cheek and forehead.

"No. I'm tired of hiding who I am just to make you happy mom. I'm still your son for fuck's sake. You're supposed to be there for me! Through thick and thin!" I held my cheek, stopping most of the blood.

"Get the fuck out of my house!" She threw another picture frame at me, hitting my back as I turned to grab my baseball bag, clothes were already packed inside.

I took off running out of the door, making sure to slam it as hard as I could. I could hear her scream at me for that but I just took off running. Not knowing where to go, I ran to Zion's house.

His house is little over half an hour away from mine, and after I'd been walking for ten minutes or so, it started pouring down. I wrapped my arms around my body, and put my hood up, shivering with every drop of rain that hit me.

It felt like I had been walking for hours but really, it'd only been minutes. I stopped by a Starbucks, ordering a coffee to warm me up and hopefully wait out the rain, but it never slowed down or stopped.

So I kept going, wishing the workers a nice night as I left, the bell dinging behind me. The rain had slowed with only five minutes left before I got to Zion's house, and honestly, it pissed me off that it just now slowed down.

I walked the rest of the way, well sprinted actually. I was soaking wet, shivering, and bleeding pretty bad.

I brought my shaking fist up to the door, holding it there as I realized it was midnight, and Zion and his family were most likely sleeping, I have nowhere else to go though. My fist hit at the door, loud enough for at least one person to hear, hopefully.

I could hear something get knocked over and then the door opened. A sleepy Zion standing there with the coat rack down behind him. "B, what're you doi- you're bleeding. Come inside." Zion grabbed my bag and pulled me inside.

With my bag slung over his shoulder, he picked the coat rack back up then kept pulling me up towards his room. He tossed the bag onto his bed and pulled me to the bathroom, having me sit on the counter.

"What happened?" he stood between my legs, prepping the hydrogen peroxide cotton pad.

"I told my mom, finally. But it didn't go how I believed it would. She threw picture frames at me." Zion grabbed tweezers, carefully removing the pieces of glass stuck in my skin.

He swiped the cotton pad over the cuts, cleaning the blood away before placing band-aids on them. "I'm so sorry B, you shouldn't have to hide who you are."

Zion was watching me, I could feel his eyes on me as I hung my head but he brought his hand to my chin, tilting my head up. "You can stay here Brandon, my mom would love for you too. Hell, she'd probably kill me if I didn't offer you a place here." he chuckled, resting one hand on my thigh.

"Thank you Z, really, it means the world." I leaned into his palm, resting my cheek against his warm hand.

"Brandon?"

"Yeah, Zion?"

And then I felt two warm lips merge into mine, my eyes fluttering shut as it happened. I brought one hand around his neck, the other combed through his dreads. Zion kept his hands on my cheek and thigh, eventually bringing one to my waist.

We both seemed to pull back at the same time, needing to take a breath. Our foreheads rested against each other, our lips inches apart as our chests rose and fell with every breath.

"I really like you B."

"You what?" My cheeks blushed red.

"You heard me, I like you, dork." Zion kissed my forehead.

He turned around, pulling me onto his back as he carried me to the bed, sitting me down before grabbing one of his sweatshirts and a pair of sweatpants.

He handed it to me." Thank you."

"You can change in the bathroom if you want."

Zion took a seat beside me, watching as I stood up and tossed my clothes off to the side and pulled his on. He climbed up and under the covers, patting the space beside him.

I walked my way over, climbing in only to have him pull my body close to his. My legs wrapped around his as I felt him pull me into his chest.

This whole time I had tried my hardest not to cry but being in his arms, and with everything that's happened, I just let it out and started sobbing into his chest, feeling him run his hand over my shoulder and through my curls.

"It's okay baby boy, Z's got you." he shushed me, kissing my forehead again.

He switched between the kisses and shushes before it eventually lulled me to sleep, lips slightly parted with a small snore coming from them

He switched between the kisses and shushes before it eventually lulled me to sleep, lips slightly parted with a small snore coming from them. Zion fell asleep minutes after.

A/n- So I decided to try something new and do a bxb, hopefully, you all enjoyed it.

Wc/965

xoxo-Jozlyn:)