Anorexia>Brandon Arreaga

A/n- There may be triggering topics in this chapter for certain people so be aware.

___________________________________

2nd+3rd Person POV:

Monday

Y/n walked into her classroom, taking her seat and preparing her books as usual. Kristy then came, shoving past y/n as she made her way to her seat behind her.

"You look like a fat pig, you know that right?" Kristy kicked the back of y/n's chair, lurching her forward slightly.

Y/n ignored the girl.

Tuesday

Y/n was stationed once again at her desk, quietly. After hearing Kristy's upsetting words yesterday, she covered the roles of blubber littering her body.

A sweatshirt provided a safe for her body, shielding her from the bully behind her.

"God, no guy is going to want you if you look like a fucking slob."

Wednesday

Y/n dressed in a beautiful dress, reaching above her knee caps, sat down at her desk.

"Try hard." Kristy "accidentally" dropped her water on y/n, drenching her once beautiful dress.

Thursday

Y/n didn't bother showing up for class, no one gave her absence a second thought though. Other than her best friend, Brandon Arreaga. His phone was in his hand as he texted y/n, asking where she was.

Y/n replied, "I'm sick." and that's all Brandon heard from her for the rest of the day.

Friday

Y/n still failed to show up, Brandon again texted her, asking how she was feeling today. But he never received a reply back so he tucked his phone back into the pocket of his letterman jacket.

____________________________________

Y/n continued to miss school for another month, Brandon visited her house but her mother refused her daughter of visitors. Brandon wanted to see his best friend or matter of fact, the girl he's so head over heels for.

When Brandon returned to y/n's house a week later, y/n's mother was gone. A note stuck to the fridge saying she was on a business trip. But the absence of the mother wasn't what struck Brandon's fight or flight.

It was the frigid, icy atmosphere of the house. When he checked the thermostat, 41 lit the small box up. Brandon switched the flip for the heat and heard the generator kick on throughout the house.

He trudged his way up the stairs, each one cracking like ice along a frozen lake underneath his feet. Your room was stationed at the end of the hall upstairs.