Best Day>Austin Porter

___________________________________

Y/n's POV:

For the past three mornings, I've been up around seven in the morning, throwing up everything in my stomach until I started to dry heave.

I haven't told Austin yet because I don't want him to worry. Tours coming up soon and if he founds out I'm sick then he'll want to stay, but I can't hold him back.

This morning was no different, I got up and ran off to the bathroom to throw up whatever I had eaten the night before, and stayed there for a good thirty minutes before brushing my teeth and laying back down.

Austin was gone along with Zion, Edwin, and Brandon. Nick was downstairs watching tv because he said that I could come watch it with him if I wanted.

But I wasn't in the mood for tv right now.

I took a big gulp of water before sitting my glass back down on the nightstand and made my way back to the bathroom.

Maggie had bought me a pregnancy test a few days ago and brought it over, saying to take it whenever I was ready. She had a hunch I guess or at least that's what she said.

I grabbed it from underneath the sink and placed it on the counter, staring at the box before opening it and the test.

I removed the cap of the test and followed the instructions on the back of the box. It said to wait five minutes.

While I waited, I washed my hands, straightened up our room, and made the bed. After I was done, it was a little over five minutes so I went back to the bathroom.

The test was flipped over so I brought my shaky hand to it, slowly bringing it closer to my face as I turned it over in my hand.

6-8 weeks pregnant

That's what it read.

My eyes watered at the corners before I busted out sobbing, the test falling from my hands to the floor as I brought my hands to my face, crying into them.

I stayed like that for at least five minutes before I wiped the tears from my face, and dried the blotches of wet spots I had under my eyes.

I grabbed and slipped the test into the pocket of my sweatpants before cleaning up the bathroom and switching the light off.

My feet walked me downstairs and to Nick, still on the couch watching cartoons.

"Hey best friend, finally wanna watch tv with me?" he smiled at me, opening his arms up for a hug.

But instead of hugging him, I dropped into his arms, my emotions getting the best of me and I started bawling again.

"I fucked up Nicky, big time." I sobbed into his chest.

"Whoa, y/n. What's wrong, what happened?" he pulled me back.

Nick looked into my eyes, seeing the irritation from me crying upstairs, still in my eyes. I said nothing and just gripped onto the test, dragging it from my pocket and to his hands.