Meet & Greet>Austin Porter

___________________________________

Y/n's POV

Harmony and I had gone through hours of waiting, seriously it's been four or five hours. All so we could meet Prettymuch, but it'll be worth it when I hug Austin.

It's good that we're next in line. The girls in front of us walked off so the guard motioned us to go next, we thanked him and walked up to the boys, Nick was first so we hugged him.

Harmony kissed his cheek before we moved onto Zion, who we both hugged. I complimented his shoes and he thanked me. We hugged Brandon and Edwin before moving onto Austin last.

I don't think my stomach has ever done this many flips in a row. Austin opened his arms up, pulling me close to his body as I hugged him. Not gonna lie, I about started crying but managed to keep it together.

"What's your name?" he smiled.

"Y/n." I blushed, looking up at him from the hug.

"That's a beautiful name y/n."

"Thank you."

The photographer called for picture time, I had Austin hug me from behind and kiss my cheek. Harmony had Brandon and Edwin hug her while Nick and Zion hugged each other.

"3...2...1. Smile." We smiled and were about to move on because I had completely forgotten what I was going to ask Austin.

Harmony reminded me as she stood to the side so I turned to Austin. "Austin I have a question..."

"Okay, you can ask me y/n. It's okay."

"Will you sign my bra?"

"Miss you ca- " The guard interrupted.

"No, it's okay Chris. Yeah, I can sign it." Austin smirked, probably at how red my face got.

I handed him a sharpie before lifting my shirt up, watching Austin eye my chest, taking the cap off with his teeth as he held my back with one hand, and signed my bra with the other.

He handed the sharpie back as I was putting my shirt back down, and hugged me one last time.

We got our pictures and started walking out of the venue, squealing like two teenage girls. We got into the car and harmony turned my way.

"Well aren't you going to look?" She punched my shoulder.

I hit her back then lifted my shirt up, freaking out when I saw his signature.

"Y/n! He put his number too!" Harmony started shaking me as we freaked out together.

"Okay bitch stop shaking me before I throw up." I laughed.

I had her add his number into my phone seeing as I couldn't read it. As soon as she passed my phone back to me, I sent him a quick text and we drove off.

'Your number lol, seriously? -Y/n '

The meet and greet was still going on so I didn't get an answer back until hours later.

'I didn't think you'd actually text me. What're you up to? '

'Well we just got home so I'm going to take a shower. What about you? '

'We're on the tour bus but I'm getting ready to take a shower as well. :) '

Wc/521

xoxo-Jozlyn:)