Asphyxiation>Edwin Honoret

A/n- Smut warning ⚠️

___________________________________

Third Person POV:

Asphyxiation: the state or process of being deprived of oxygen, which can result in unconsciousness or death; suffocation

Y/n enjoys this odd sensation, especially from Edwin. She loves when he's above her, pounding in and out of her body while his hand wraps tightly around her throat, deciding when she can breathe and for how long.

She loved it but only used it for special occasions because it always added a euphoric feeling to their lovemaking, especially on special occasions.

And today just happened to be one, y/n's birthday.

Y/n's POV:

I woke up early only to find a note from Edwin saying this:

"I'll be back in an hour or so, just picking up a few special things for the birthday girl, I love you baby! See you soon. "

xoxo -Edwin

He's the sweetest, he knows I told him not to get me anything but that never stops him.

I do suppose since it is my 21st birthday that he thought it was necessary to get me something. That just gives me more time to get ready.

I tossed the note into the bedside table and got up to fix the bed. Once I was done, I tidied up the rest of the house before starting on dinner for later.

It was going to take a few hours or so, so I went ahead and got everything ready. The pasta noodles were boiling, the sauce was heating up, the potato skins we cooking in the oven, and I had the tomatoes all sliced up and in the fridge.

Now for the fun part. We're staying in for my birthday but that doesn't mean I can't still dress up.

I made my way back upstairs and to my dresser, grabbing my Nike cropped sweatshirt and matching shorts along with my new red lace lingerie set.

I took a quick shower to rinse any sweat or grime from my body and to wash my hair.

Once I finished, I shut the water off and got out to put my lotion on.

I grabbed the vanilla-scented lotion and placed some into the palm of my hand, slathering it over my body and smoothing it into my skin. I threw the towel into the dirty clothes bin and then proceeded to comb out and blow dry my hair.

I let my hair take its normal style of curly and left the bathroom, shutting the light off as I left.

Tonight's going to be different than usual. Normally Edwin and I just go at it but I don't want our normal sex tonight, I want him rough, I want him to show me who owns my body.

There's this thing I only let happen on special days. Edwin has only recently found out that I like it from Christmas when he pressed a little too hard on my throat and I couldn't breathe.