Disneyland>Nick Mara

___________________________________

Y/n's POV:

When it comes to my boyfriend, Nick, he's honestly the best in the sweetest of ways.

I've been down in the dumps recently, tired all the time for absolutely no reason. Nick would lay with me until he had to attend to business with the guys then he'd be right back at my side, holding me close in his arms.

Right now I was laying in our king-sized bed, watching Spongebob. Nick was at dance rehearsal with the others so that left me alone. I refused to move from my spot because I have no reason to. Nick would be back in about five minutes as I read from the text he sent.

I wanted so badly for him to hold me, and tell me everything would be okay. I wanted his small kisses and thigh rubs. I wanted to hear his soft, angelic voice talk smoothly into my ear. I just wanted him around, it seems all I do is miss him and at times, I feel too clingy.

As a new episode of Spongebob started, I could hear the front door open and shut then Nick's keys be tossed onto the counter.

The door to our bedroom opened, letting the light from the hallway consume the darkness I was laying in. Nick had taken his shoes off, and jacket before he looked my way with a toothy grin.

"Hey baby, how was your day?" Nick asked me as he made his way over.

"Okay, I guess," I responded with, having no clue what to say.

Nick's smile left when he saw how I hadn't left my weird phase yet. He gathered me up into his arms then sat on the bed, putting me into his lap.

His sweet smell of lavender filled my nose as he brought me closer into his chest. His arms wrapped around me with my head in the crook of his neck, this is what I needed.

"Baby girl, what's been going on? You seem out of it all the time now." As he spoke, I could feel the vibrations from his neck.

I said nothing, I had nothing to say because even I didn't know what was wrong with me. Water formed in the corners of my eyes, threatening to fall. Only when Nick heard my sobs, did he pull me away from his chest.

The tears blinded me from seeing his chestnut eyes staring into mine. Hand on my chin, he lifted my head, giving me a soft kiss on the lips.

"Y/n, I don't want you to feel unloved or not valued. For one, you mean the absolute most to me, and I treasure the day we met every minute of my life. Two, if I'm ever not here then the guys are. They love you like a sister. Please don't ever feel like you're not allowed to tell me how you feel either. I love you and you being happy is always my first priority." Nick spilled everything out, giving my lips a small smile.

"Nick, I appreciate all that you do. Balancing your career, time with the guys, and me. You're constantly busy but always manage to make time for me. I can't tell you what's wrong though because I don't know. I'm just out of it I guess." I stated while looking away.

"Well, I'll go through it with you, whatever you need. Also, I have something for you." He said while showing his pearly whites. His hands sat me back on the bed as he grabbed something out of his nightstand and handed it to me.

My eyes scanned the two pieces of paper in my hand, looking back and forth between them and Nick.

"I know your birthday isn't until next month but I just couldn't wait any longer," Nick spoke.

"What are they?" I had questioned because I wasn't 100% sure.

"They're Disneyland tickets baby! Happy early Birthday!" he said as his face lit up like the starry night sky.

I was in awe, he knows what I'm going through right now and is doing anything in his power to make it better. God couldn't have given me a more perfect man to be with.

I said nothing but thank you as I jumped into his lap, swinging my arms around his neck as I hugged him. He swung his arms around me and brought his lips to my cheek.

"I love you, baby, thank you so much." I let out, almost crying again.

"Anything for you baby girl. I'd never let you be sad. I love you too much to let that happen." Nick responded with.

We stayed in the hugging position for a few minutes before I left his lap and gave him a quick kiss. We talked about the trip, how his day went, and my mood was back to normal in no time.

The last thing we did was order Chinese food, eat then shower because I hadn't had one since Monday and it was Wednesday, also Nick was sweaty from rehearsals. Then we just laid, tangled up together under the blankets with the tv on in the background as we fell asleep.

A/n- First imagine, what're your guy's thoughts? Like isn't Nick just the sweetest.😤

Wc/883

xoxo-Jozlyn :)