Favorite position:

Nick: face-off
In this position, your partner sits on the edge of a chair or bed; you face him, seated on his lap.
This is Nick's favorite because it allows you to control the angle and depth. He loves going multiple rounds as well and this position adds more support.

Austin: tabletop
In this position, you have him enter you while you're sitting or lying at the edge of a table, counter, or maybe even your bed.
This is Austin's favorite because it allows him to watch your face as he makes love to you

Zion: g-whiz
In this position, you lie back with both legs on your partner's shoulders.
This is Zion's favorite because it allows him to go as deep into you as he wants, smashing into your G-spot every time.

Brandon: leapfrog
In this position, you are placed on your hands and knees, then, keeping your hips raised, rest your head and arms on the bed.
This is Brandon's favorite because knowing him, he's rough and passionate when it comes to sex, this position allows him to create deeper penetration.

Edwin: upstanding citizen
In this position, You straddle him, wrapping your legs around his body. He stands and supports you in his arms. You can start on the bed and have him pick you up without disengaging.
This is Edwin's favorite because of how close you two are, and the feeling of thrusting into you while pressed roughly against a wall.

A/n- I have no words. I had to look these up and picked which I thought would suit the boys best. 😳

Wc/274

xoxo- Jozlyn:)