Hungry Eyes>Brandon Arreaga

___________________________________

Y/n's POV:

"Okay everyone, today you're getting with your partner and we're going to be dancing to Hungry Eyes from Dirty Dancing. Mark and I will show you the dance then we want you to try it." Rachel, our dance captain instructed.

I went off to find Brandon in the room, he was in the back getting ready. His sweatpants were low and his abs were out. His hair had become sweaty from our warmup, making it stick to his forehead.

"Hey B, you ready?"

"Yeah. Are you?"

"Give me a second," I smirked then tossed my sweatshirt off, showing my sports bra now.

I grabbed his hand and ran off back to our group, squeezing past people to get a good look at Rachel and Mark. Brandon hugged me from behind, resting his chin on my shoulder as they began the dance.

_____________________________

Rachel and Mark finished up, giving us all a smile as they panted for air. They bowed and we all clapped, listening to see who they'd pick to go first.

"Alright, Y/n and Brandon, how about you two go first?"

"You up for it B?"

"Hell yes!"

I nodded and smiled, pulling Brandon out to the floor as Rachel and Mark moved aside.

We started dancing, letting the rhythm take control of our bodies as they worked against each other.

We went through the dance, ending with Brandon running his hands down my sides as the end along with everyone cheering and clapping.

I turned around, my arms around Brandon's neck, I put my hands on the sides of his face and pulled his lips to mine, savoring the sweet taste of them before pulling after.

"You can stop looking at me like that now." I winked and walked off.

Wc/299

xoxo- Jozlyn:)