Magical>Nick Mara

A/n- I hope all you amazing people are staying safe and healthy, enjoy the chapter!

___________________________________

Y/n's POV:

"You've have until midnight my dear, go have fun." My godmother told me.

"I will godmother, thank you so much," I replied.

I gave her a quick hug and hurried off to ride away in my carriage, the pink material of my dress flowing behind me, and my silver heels clicking underneath my feet.

My chauffeur awaited my hand as he grabbed it and helped me into the carriage, gently bunching my gown up and into the carriage as well

We were off and on our way to the ball, my knee jumped with excitement as we grew closer and closer to the location of the ball.

___________________________________

The castle was glistening from miles away and even more so as we pulled up to it. The castle lit up with crystal lights to which I gawked in awe. I hadn't noticed that William was waiting for me to step out.

I reached one hand to him and the other to bunch my dress up and then proceeded to step from the carriage, watching where I did place my feet seeing as I am extremely clumsy.

William then lent his elbow to me so I wrapped my arm around his and we made our way inside of the castle, following the guard who so kindly escorted us to the ballroom.

When we arrived, I was swarmed with my friends, hugging and complimenting me but also whisking me away from William.

"I am so sorry William." I called out "Don't be Princess Y/n, please enjoy your night." he smiled.

I smiled back and continued getting dragged by my friends to the middle of the dance floor where they finally released my arms.

They all looked stunning. Eveline was dressed in a tight blue dress, fitting her amazing curves. Reyleigh had a red, ball gown, flowing with every little step she took. Lastly, Anna wore a black, glittered pantsuit. "You guys look amazing!" I talked over the music.

"Us? Have you seen how gorgeous you look y/n? You look fucking hot!" Anna squealed.

"Yeah, you're getting lucky tonight girly!" Reyleigh chimed in.

Eveline and I gave each other an "oh god" look but started laughing moments later, Reyleigh and Anna joined in too.

We all eventually started to dance, Reyleigh with Anna and Eveline with me. Us four grew up together, live by each other, and were all born on the 4th of a month.

So if you think for even a second that we weren't grinding and dancing on each other then you're wrong because we are.

Hours passed like nothing, and soon I had only thirty minutes left until the clock tower struck midnight.

I was breathless from the dancing, but managed to alert the girls and they understood. We all group hugged then I scurried off, dragging William along with me.

William prepped the carriage, placed the footstool down for me and opened the door but I had stepped on my dress and almost tumbled down the stairs.

The fall never came though because strong arms caught my waist and pulled me into a toned chest, easing my heart from the attack that it about suffered from.

My gaze glanced up the buttons of the stranger's suit until I was met with a crystal smile entrapped with a gorgeous set of lips. His hair slicked back and the black suit nicely complemented his figure.

"I'm Nick, nice to meet you." he still smiled.

"I'm Princess Y/n, thank you for catching me. I am so sorry for my clumsiness Nick." I blushed, avoiding his eyes.

"Would you like to dance, Princess?" his hand supported my lower back in a way that made my blush turn red.

Godmother said to be home at midnight though. But then I heard it, a voice projecting into my thoughts. 'You may dance with the boy but return after.'

"I'd love to." Nick pulled me along, guiding my body through the entrance of the castle.

Wc/684

xoxo- Jozlyn:)