Facetime>Prettymuch

___________________________________

3rd Person POV:

It was a day like any other for y/n. College classes, workout with ballet class then a light dinner, shower, homework, and lastly bed.

But when she got home and made herself a small dinner to eat while catching up on Criminal Minds, her phone continued going off like crazy which is weird because she never gets calls this late.

Y/n picked the phone up, seeing 'Unknown Caller' across the screen. She waited a few moments before answering it, seeing the Facetime screen pop up. Her stomach was nervous and queasy as she waited for whoever was calling to show up.

The bowl of soup she had almost spilled into her lap as the face, or should I say faces, appeared onto the screen. Not in a million years did she believe this would ever happen.

It was her favorite boyband Prettymuch.

'Oh my god, oh my god, it's Prettymuch!'  Y/n spaced out, forgetting about the boys being on her phone until one of them spoke.

"Are you Y/n?" Edwin asked.

"Y-yes, that's m-me."

"Don't be nervous hun." Nick smiled " You were the lucky winner who got a free facetime from us."

"Wow, I can't believe it's actually you guys. Thank you so much for this."

"Anytime sweetheart." Brandon spoke.

"I love you guys so much, seriously. You just make my crappy day so much better."

"We love you too y/n." They all told her at once.

Y/n and Prettymuch talked for an hour or so, and her mood was instantly 10 times better. They then
said their goodbyes and went on with their days.

Wc/280

xoxo- Jozlyn:)