Too Short>Zion Kuwonu

___________________________________

Y/n's POV:

I'm not physically fit so when my gym grade went from a B to an F, it didn't surprise me. I have no coordination, I'm clumsy, and I couldn't run to save my life. My teacher apparently noticed me falling behind though.

Let me say this, I can not talk to that man without getting butterflies. He knows what he's doing to all us girls when he wears his sweatpants. The bad thing is, he's married.

"Alright class, five laps and then you can head to the lockers and change." he blew the whistle and we all took off on our laps.

I was running with my friend Rosy when he blew the whistle, my name following after it. "Y/n, come here please." he waved his finger over at me.

I excused myself from Rosy and made my way over there, fiddling with my fingers behind my back until I was standing right in front of him. "Yes, Mr.Kuwonu?"

"Follow me." he walked over to his office and sat in his chair. I followed suite behind him.

"What's the problem, sir?" I took a sit in front of him.

"You're aware those shorts you're wearing are too short, right Ms.y/l/n?" he sat back.

"No Mr.Kuwonu, I had no clue." I really didn't, I just grabbed whatever was lying on my floor and threw it into my gym bag.

"Half the class, actually let me rephrase that. Half the guys are staring at you. Your ass is hanging out!" he sighed, standing in the process.

I was about to say something but he tugged me up by the wrist and against his chest, his hand firmly against my lower back. "Mr.Kuwonu, I can—go change."

"Nonsense, I didn't say that." He tucked my hair behind my ear, holding my jaw in his hand. "I'm enjoying it."

"Mr.Kuw- "

"Call me Caleb."

Caleb moved the hand on my jaw down my body, stopping on my ass to give it a squeeze. He brought his other hand to my hair, gripping it between his fingers as he pulled my head back and exposed my neck.

He laid a kiss down while tapping the back of my thigh. "Jump."

I hopped up, getting picked up by his hand. He turned, walking towards the desk as he sat me down and helped me lay onto my back. "We don't have much time so we've got to be quick."

I nodded, biting at my lip to the point where I thought there was blood. He stood, slipping both his boxers and sweatpants down before pulling my shorts off and my panties to the side.

I watched him line up with me while adjusting himself, he propped one of my legs up onto his shoulder.

One more smirk at me and he pushed in, holding my leg with one hand while the other helped him balance. "Fuck."

I scratched and clawed at his shoulder, gripping onto the fabric of his shirt for some sort of support. He brought his hand from the desk to my hip, holding it as he pushed my leg farther to allow him to hit deeper.

I'd never felt anything like it. Especially with the speed he was going at, it was clear he wanted to make sure we didn't get caught.

"God y/n! I've been waiting a while to do this." Caleb leaned down, taking my lips into a quick, sloppy kiss.

"You can't imagine how many fucking times I've told Rosy I wish you'd fuck me!" I moaned out, feeling myself close.

I felt the muscles in my stomach tighten as I clenched around him, pressing my nails into his shoulders. I had hoped he would pull out but when he shot his cum into me, hand bruising my hip from how hard he grabbed at it, I freaked out.

"What about-- what about your wife?" I panted, breath caught in my throat.

"We've been having problems anyway. She cheated, I'm repaying the favor. Plus baby, you're so much better than her." He leaned down, taking my lips against his once more before pulling out.

Caleb took a step back, watching as his load seeped out from between my thighs. He cleaned me up with his tongue before helping put my shorts back on.

He tucked himself back into his boxers and sweatpants, picked me up from his desk and stood me up, brushing my clothes off, and straightening my hair out.

We kissed before he opened the door, hand on my back as he led me out. "I hope you understand the dress code now Ms.y/l/n?" he smirked.

"Of course sir." I winked, walking off I felt him slap my ass. I gave him a look as I walked to the locker room to change, seeing him laugh, I flipped him off and laughed.

Wc/816

xoxo- Jozlyn:)