Movies>Edwin Honoret

A/n-Smut warning ⚠️
Requested by daniellanena12

A/n-Smut warning ⚠️Requested by daniellanena12

___________________________________

Y/n's POV:

Brandon and Maggie invited me to the movies with them, but his friend Edwin was also tagging along with us.

You see, I've always thought Edwin was cute. His curly hair and tattoos do something to me, not to mention that body of his.

He's also a really sweet guy.

Brandon and Maggie were downstairs ready, and here I am taking my sweet time.

A knock went off of my door then Maggie's head popped in, giving me a smile.

I flicked my hand at her to come in, and so she did.

She helped picked out an outfit while I finished straightening my hair.

We decided on dark skinny jeans and a brown sweater, I paired it with my Birks then grabbed my purse and went down with Maggie.

Brandon stood up once he saw us and we had headed out to the car.

___________________________________

We picked Edwin up and were now paying for our snacks and drinks at the theater.

I just got gummy bears since I wasn't thirsty. Brandon and Maggie got popcorn to share with a big Slurpee, and Edwin got a red Slurpee.

We were seeing Scary Stories to Tell In The Dark, and I know Brandon purposely picked this because he knows I'm terrified of everything.

My brother can seriously be an ass sometimes.

We got our seats and waited for the movie to start.

The whole car ride Edwin didn't say a word to me, or at least not until now. I guess he was waiting.

"Hey y/n, how have you been?" He asked, looking at me.

"I've been okay, I could be better though," I answered.