Family Dinner>Nick Mara

A/n- smut warning ⚠️
Requested by zoeadams25

A/n- smut warning ⚠️Requested by zoeadams25

___________________________________

Y/n's POV:

Today would be my first family dinner with Nick and his parents. We've been together for five years now, and I don't know why we haven't had dinner with them yet.

I've met them and all just never spent time with them. Well except for the few times I went shopping with his mom, which was the best. She's honestly the sweetest.

Nick was downstairs, cooking up pasta, mozzarella bread, and meatballs. I was cleaning the upstairs bathroom and all.

The guys were gone since we told them about the dinner is important, so they went to Maggie's house.

Once I finished cleaning, I decided I needed a shower so that's what I did. I grabbed my dress for dinner, and my underwear then set them out on the bed.

___________________________________

I had just finished my shower and was sitting on the bed putting lotion over my legs when Nick walked in.

"Dinner has about ten more minutes and then it'll all be done." he let me know.

He walked his way over to my sitting body and pulled me up, wrapping his arms around my waist while doing so.

"I'm nervous baby," I said, laying my head on his chest.

"Why, my parents love you. There's no reason to be nervous," he mumbled as he kissed my shoulder.

I mean, I guess his parents like me. I just want everything to be perfect for them.

"What if they don't like something? I want it all to be perfect." I exhaled.

"Trust me okay? I know my mom and dad, they'll love everything." Nick reassured me.

I leaned up, giving his lips a kiss before I pushed him towards the bathroom.

"You still have to take a shower, you stink." I let out with a laugh.

Nick just rolled his eyes and shut the door, as I walked over to my dress on the bed, I heard the water start.

I had picked out a short black dress with a bowtie cut in the front. It showed off my chest and stomach.

I slipped my underwear on and then my dress, tugging at it to fit around my curves.