Two Pink Lines Pt.2>Edwin Honoret

___________________________________

Edwin's POV:

Y/n being pregnant is the best thing to ever happen to me, but at the same time, it's not.

I feel bad for her because of her constant pain and mood swings. Every five minutes she's using the restroom, or crying. She gets little to no sleep and has agonizing back pains.

All I can do is be there for her when she needs help or comfort, and that's exactly what I do.

I get her food when her back pain is so bad she can't leave the bed, I massage her back and shoulders, I cuddle with her, I even help her to the bathroom.

She's a lot to handle but I do it because I love her, and I mean, I did this to her so I feel responsible for the pain she goes through.

What I meant when I said it's also kinda bad are her mood swings.

One moment she's loving on me, then crying, and then she's screaming at me for nothing.

I don't understand but I just let her go at it and let her scream, cry, or sleep it all out.

She's 39 weeks right now, the doctors said the baby should come any day now. The only reason I say the baby is because we're waiting until he/she is born to find out the gender.

And yes, we do have names picked out, don't worry.

"Edwin, baby come here!" y/n yelled from upstairs.

I got up from the couch and went to her. She was taking a nap, I guess she's up now.

I walked into our room, seeing her laying on her side, her pregnancy pillow looped around her body.

"Yes, love?" I asked, sitting down beside her.

"Can you help me up? It's time for my daily walk." She laughed sarcastically.

"Of course baby." I smiled.

I went around to her side of the bed, helped her sit up then placed my hand on her lower back and my other hand on her arm.

I got her out of bed, then waited for her to slip her shoes on. Once she had those, we went outside and walked around in the small garden we had.

She told me to let her walk by herself now, so I sat on the bench we had.

Her doctors suggested a walk every day to help deliver the baby more smoothly.

I was going through my phone when y/n let out a crying scream, I looked up, fast, to see her hunched over, holding her belly.

Once I looked down, there laid a puddle of water underneath her. I ran over to her, placing my arm around her back, and my other on her wrist.

"Brandon! Get the bags, and get the guys in the car!" I yelled.