Rebounded>Brandon Arreaga

Requested by thisonegurlll

___________________________________

Zoe's POV:

Being cheated on is miserable. I had a life before this, I had friends and a healthy relationship with my body.

Now, I've got only one real friend, I've gained at least three pounds, and I never leave the house anymore. It's been a month since he cheated on me and I have just sulked around my apartment, wrapped in a blanket.

Haley has tried every day now for a month to get me to leave the house but I haven't even showered for at least two or three days. Even though I know I should shower given the appearance of my attire, I don't really want to.

Heartbreak is the worst kind of back-stabbing let me tell you that.

"Zoe seriously, please take a shower. I love you but you're starting to smell hun." Haley tossed a towel at me.

I threw it to the side and wrapped the blanket back around me, pulling my head underneath too. "Okay listen I didn't want to do this but you have actually left me no other choice." two hands wrapped around my ankles and yanked me down and out of my bed.

"Zion invited me to a party at the prettymuch house, you're going now get the hell up and shower." she smiled and tossed the towel back at me.

She left my room to go to hers "I hate you." I rolled my eyes and stood, snatching the towel as well. "I heard that! But I love you too."

____________________________________

I did need a shower. I feel somewhat better now actually but still not enough to go out and party. Haley laid out a black top and matching skirt for me.

I towel dried my hair just to get rid of some of the wetness then used a bit of lotion of my legs then slipped my underwear on.

My outfit was on, my few accessories like a couple of rings were on, I laced up my heels and added some mascara and lipgloss to my look.

I blow-dried my hair, somewhat styled it, grabbed my phone then went downstairs to find Haley on the phone, most likely with Zion.