Two Pink Lines Pt.1>Edwin Honoret

___________________________________

Y/n's pov:

I couldn't believe what I had been staring at for the last hour and a half.

My eyes were clouded with tears as I sat on the bathroom floor, my knees tucked into my chest and my head in my knees.

The stick that changed my future, laid on the counter, filled up with two pink lines.

My first thought was Edwin, how would he react? Is he ready for a baby, am I ready for a baby?

Yes, we both have jobs and have a semi what great life, but his career doesn't go good with having to take care of a baby. He's barely ever home just to see me, he comes in at almost midnight.

Edwin's at the PM house right now, hanging out with the guys. Which I'm totally okay with, it's just I need him.

And that's when I got it.

A text, from Edwin, saying he was heading home now.

I let a sigh fall from my lips before I stood to my feet. Tear stains lined my cheeks, my eyes lit up with irritation. I cupped my hands together and brought the cold water from the sink to my face.

After patting the water off, I grabbed the pregnancy test from the counter, shut the light off and went to our bedroom.

I slipped a hoodie on with some sweatpants, the test laid inside my pocket waiting to be seen by my boyfriend.

I had turned some movie on, not being able to pay any attention to it anyway. Edwin walked into the room, bright smile and all. Sitting up, I dragged my body out of the bed and to him, wrapping my arms around his neck to which he put his around my waist.

"Hey, gorgeous. Did you miss me that much?" he chuckled as he brought me closer.

When I didn't answer and only shook my head, he knew something was off. His hands unlatched from me as did my own from him.

His hand met mine as he pulled me to the bed, both sitting down after he took his jacket off.

Edwin held my hands in his, easing my nerves a little. He brought one hand to his lips, placing a kiss.

"You wanna tell me what's going on?" he questioned, eyes fraught with worry.

I slowly brought my eyes to meet his, giving him a nod before letting his hands go. I reached into my pocket, hand shaking as he watched. I grabbed the test, taking it and sitting it into Edwin's hand.

I watched with every look he gave as he switched between the test and me.

His eyebrows knitted together in confusion, his emotions were impossible to read right now.

"Y/n- what is this?" he said, giving me a look like he already knew but just wanted to hear it from me.

"I'm pregnant Eddy- I'm so sorry, I didn't mean for this to happen. I understand if you don't want me or the baby. I can leave and you won't have to see either of us. I don't want to ruin your care- " I rambled on before Edwin brought his lips to mine, cutting me off.

He pulled back, taking one last glance at the test. The corners of his lips formed a smile as he looked at me, admiration present in his eyes.

"Baby, what would make you think that I don't want you or this baby? I do have a career, but you mean more to me than some singing job. You won't ruin my career, I promise. I'll be here every step of the way with you, and after too." Edwin spoke out.

"You really feel like that?" I continued to question.

"Having and raising this baby with you would mean the world to me y/n. You own my heart and one day I'll get on one knee and propose. For now, we need to think about our baby." He muttered.

"So I'm going to be a dad?" he asked, getting off the bed, kneeling in front of my belly.

"Yeah baby, you're going to be a dad." I simply said.

He brought his hand up to my stomach, letting it rest there as his head laid in my lap. I let my hands run through his hair as he stayed there.

I was surprised when I heard crying coming from him, he stood to his feet. Taking his hands through his curls. I had no time to question him as he pulled me up as into a hug, my feet dangling from the floor.

"Ed, baby. Are you okay?" I proposed to him.

"I'm on cloud 9 Princess! I can't even describe what I'm feeling right now. I'm ready to have this baby with you!" He let out, continuing to hug me.

I giggled at his response as he let me down. His hands still around me though.

I stepped up, leaning into his lips. We held that kiss for a few minutes before releasing it.

After that, we pretty much just laid in bed for the rest of the day, talking about what just went on. We decided on telling the others tomorrow, and for now, we took a moment to relax.

The night ended with Edwin talking about baby names, whether it's a boy or girl, and how much he can't wait to be a dad.

I eventually fell asleep, tucked up into Edwin's side, the blanket consuming us both as we drifted off.

A/n- There's going to be a part two for this so be on the lookout.

Also, how cute would it be to have a mini Edwin running around?😊

Wc/951

xoxo-Jozlyn :)