Falling>Nick Mara

___________________________________

Y/n's POV:

Kenzie and I were at our sixth Prettymuch concert. I get discounts since I work on their photos. I take stage photos though.

Being close with the boys has its advantages and disadvantages. Like everyone constantly thinking I'm hooking up with one of them or I'm using them. But I also receive unconditional love from the fans as well so the job isn't half bad. I get to sit front row at every concert too.

I'm close with all of the boys but Brandon and I are closest. He's the little brother I never got. I have four sisters, by the way, so having four older brothers and a younger brother isn't so bad.

Well, actually I only see three of them as my brother. I've always had the biggest crush on Nick.

The boys were halfway through the concert, singing Would You Mind, and Kenzie was just spazzing out as usual and singing along. I, however; kept my eyes on Nick.

How can someone be so damn beautiful?

I smiled, watching the boys do what they love the most then I noticed it, Nick's shoe was untied and I definitely don't want him tripping on stage so I used our signal.

I did the mocking bird call from the Hunger Games to get his attention and it seemed to work because he turned and smiled at me. "Come here." I mouthed to him.

Nick walked over, microphone in hand, he bent down."What's up?" He sounded worried.

"Let me tie your shoe so you don't trip dork."

He laughed and stood back up, nodding as he began singing in with the boys. I quickly tied his shoe then patted his ankle to let him know I was done. "Thanks, princess." Nick flashed a smile, winked, and walked away.

Wc/306

xoxo- Jozlyn:)