Tour Bus>Brandon Arreaga

A/n- Smut Warning ⚠️
Requested by susanaaaeb

A/n- Smut Warning ⚠️ Requested by susanaaaeb

___________________________________

Y/n's POV:

PRETTYMUCH is a boyband, showered with love by many girls. It's got five pretty good looking guys, and guess what, I have the privilege of dating one of those five.

Brandon Arreaga, we've been together for 8 months now, and as his girlfriend, I also get the pleasure of going on tour with them.

But when they tour, like for FOMO, they're on tour for a little while and it can get pretty boring at times.

Brandon, Edwin, and I are all sitting on the bus right now. Zion, Nick, and Austin are still finishing vocal warm-ups so we're waiting on them.

I was tired of waiting so I decided on taking a shower. I stood up from Brandon's lap, let Edwin and him know what I was doing then walked off.

I grabbed one of Brandon's hoodies from his bag, pajama shorts, and my underwear then went to the bathroom.
___________________________________

I was in the shower now, lathering my body with body wash then letting the water rinse it off.

I finished washing up and got out, but dropped my towel, there Brandon was fixing his hair but turned when he heard the water turn off.

"Babe, you could've let me know you were in here!"

"Nah, I'm good. I'm admiring the view."

My cheeks flustered as I watched him eye my body up and down, then walk towards me.

I was going to pick my towel up to cover myself but Brandon pulled my body to him, laying his hand on my lower back.

My heart was thumping repeatedly in my chest, close to his. It sped up when he brought his lips to my neck, tracing my collarbone with his tongue.

Before I could react, he hoisted me up onto the counter them removed his shirt, letting my eyes gaze down at his toned stomach.

I brought my hand over his stomach, but he pulled away, bringing his eyes down to my chest before he brought his mouth to one of my nipples.

My mouth fell open and my hands went to Brandon's waist, hooking onto the loops of his jeans.

He continued nipping at my chest, slowly making his way down my stomach, biting at the skin on my thighs when he made it there. I was weak when it came to his special treatment that no other girl has recieved.

Brandon's thumb toyed with my sensitive clit, his pointer finger slipped between my folds and into me, my mouth fell open when he added more than one to double the pleasure. My teeth caught my lip in hopes of not letting the others know what we were doing but when Brandon's fingers left me, creating an absence, I was upset until I felt his head between my legs and his tongue replacing his fingers.

"Brandon!" I let out.

I was fighting hard to close my thighs around his head but his hands were holding them apart, fingers digging into my skin and creating cresent shapes underneath. My moans were nowhere near quiet and I couldn't help it.

My orgasm was threatening spill from my body and it would have if Brandon didn't quit.

"Brandon, what're y- "

I got cut off with him smashing into me, sending my head into the mirror slightly. I was pressed against the mirror being pounded into by my boyfriend while his bandmates were on the opposite side of the door.

"Baby this body of yours knows how to treat me well, fuck!" Brandon seethed out through his teeth into my neck as he bit at it.

His hand inclosed around my throat, letting my moans turn into struggle gasps. I whimpered at the thought of what Brandon was about to do because I knew, everytime he grabbed at my neck, I was about to get it real rough.

And I was right as he pulled my head back by my hair, sucked a few bruises onto my naked skin and left my body. It was only so he could pound me until I begged and clawed at him to stop, and he did just that.

Pounded into my sore body as I was basically screaming from pleasure, my nails dug into the skin of his shoulders and possibly broke the skin.

We were both throwing around vulgar language, especially me. Brandon brought my front and pressed it to his, continuing to violate my lustful state of mind.

We were at it for another ten minutes before I felt him cum into me, leaving me feel satisfied as mine had leaked out onto him. Brandon let his head fall into my neck as he kissed a line up it and to my lips.

"I love you baby." Brandon let me know.

"I love you too B." I replied.

He pulled out from my body, helped clean up the mess he left dripping out of me then slid his boxers and sweats back on. He slipped my feet through the holes of my panties and helped slide then up my legs and around my curves. Lastly, he picked up the hoodie from the floor and slid it onto my small frame.

We threw the dirty clothes into the bin, unlocked the door and switched the light off as he clasped my hand with hand and brought me out of the bathroom.

When we got out we found Nick, Zion, Edwin, and Austin all staring in our direction.

"Your girl can barely walk, what the hell did you do to her in there ?" Nick questioned.

"Yeah, you didn't break anything... right ?" Edwin was the next to question.

"Y'all are nasty motherfuckers." Zion said.

"Would you all shut the fuck up, goddamn," Brandon finally said. "We're going to sleep, goodnight." he told them before dragging me to his bunk.

They all said their goodnights and went back to their gaming or phones.

Brandon let me in first then climbed in behind me, immediately wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me close.

"Goodnight love." Brandon said with a kiss to my forehead.

"Goodnight baby."

A/n- Hope you all enjoyed that, if not then oh well. That's your opinion.

Wc/1040

xoxo- Jozlyn