Before You Go>Brandon Arreaga

___________________________________

3rd Person POV:

Brandon Arreaga was enjoying his Saturday off, relaxing on the sofa and watching his favorite tv show with his feet up and a warm blanket.

The other boys had all went out, they wanted food but Brandon just wanted to relax. They haven't had a break for who knows how long so he took the first chance he got.

As he was watching his show, someone was making his phone go off like crazy and he couldn't ignore it anymore so he reached over, and picked it up. Seeing his best friend's name, y/n, across the screen he didn't hesitate to pick up. Happiness beaming in his voice as he spoke.

"Hey y/n!" Brandon smiled even though she couldn't see him.

"I took them a few hours ago, the dizzyness is setting in right now so I'm not so sure how long I have to say goodbye, B." Y/n spoke, her voice shaking as she sobbed.

"Y/n- what do you mean, what did you do?" Brandon was quick to stand up, searching for his shoes.

"B don't please, it won't matter in a few minutes. I have to get this off of my tongue though, I love you Brandon Michael Lee and I always have. I want you to know that. After I'm gone, go on without me, find a beautiful girl to marry and have beautiful brown-eyed babies with. Grow old with her and watch those babies grow up and do great things. When you find me, you'll find a note and a ring I had made for you so that you'll have something to remember me by. Don't spend every moment of your life crying over me, you and the boys have a life going for you. You're all my best friends and I swear if you spend the rest of your days weeping about me, I'll come back and slap you all. My life has made it that point, where I can no longer handle the pain and bruises people leave on me. Tell the boys I love them and again, know that I love you with every bit of my heart." Y/n was sobbing, tears running down her face as she struggled to hold on.

Brandon had sat back down, knowing that she's right. He wouldn't be able to get to her in time, not to save her at least.

"Y/n you can't leave me okay? I do love you, I've loved you ever since the day you fell off of your bike and I was there to pick you back up. We've been best friends since we were three. Please don't leave me, you have no idea how much I need you. I wanted to marry you, I wanted you to be the mother of my babies, our babies. I wanted to grow old and die with you please baby, please." Brandon begged, losing it.

"It's too late B, I'm sorry." Y/n laid back in her bed, eyes fighting to close.

"Okay if it's too late then let me ask before you go, was there something I could've said to make your heartbeat better?"

"No B."

"Was there something I could've said to make it all stop hurting? It kills me how your mind can make you feel so worthless." Brandon continued.

"I love you Arreaga and don't you ever forget it." Y/n smiled as her eyes shut and the phone slipped from her hand.

" Y/n? Hey no, no! Y/n? Fuck!" Brandon threw his phone, collapsing to his knees as his head fell into his hands.

His screaming cries alerted the boys as they came through the door, immediately rushing to their brother, but Brandon shoved them off as he stood up, throwing anything within reaching distance as he cried, screaming out for y/n.

"She's gone and I couldn't do anything to save her!" He continued throwing things until Austin hugged him, the others joining around them.

Brandon just let them hug him, sobbing into Austin's chest as he cried out. "Y/n, she's gone guys. She's gone."

"What?"

"She called me. She said she took pills and she didn't know how long she had to say goodbye. She killed herself Austin and I wasn't there to help her. Y/n's dead." Brandon tugged his way out of the middle of the boys and slipped his shoes on.

"I need to go for a walk. Call 911 for her, for me please." He said and walked out the door.

"Of course B," Edwin replied, even though he was already gone.

Wc/774

xoxo- Jozlyn:)