Midnight Thoughts>Nick Mara

___________________________________

Y/n's POV:

Nick was dead out, snoring louder than the storm rumbling outside, but I was nowhere near close to falling asleep. The thoughts running through my head was one of the reasons, the storm being the other.

When it's quiet, your mind likes to play tricks on you, it takes advantage of the fragile state you're in. Mine had brought up Nick's past, every girl before me, every kiss, hug, laugh, memory that he made with some other girl. I hate thinking this way because I know that he loves me but I can't help it.

I tried to turn over and sit up, but Nick had a death grip around my waist so I flipped to my back as best as I could and softly patted his chest until he woke up.

"What's wrong baby?" He moved his arm, bringing his hand up to wipe the sleep from his eyes.

"You know I love Maley, right?" I looked up at his eyes.

"Of course. What is this about y/n?" Nick flipped, propping himself up on his elbow.

"Did you want to have a baby with Emma (his ex)?" I sat up, crossing my legs as I faced him.

He sat up too, grabbing my chin with his hand to lift up and look into his eyes.

"At the time, yes, but it also kind of just happened. Are you okay baby? Seriously, what is this about?"

"I couldn't sleep because I was thinking about all of the girls you've been with before me, and that brought me to Emma. Nick- "

My bottom lip caught between my teeth, I moved myself into his lap, pulling him into a hug.

"I want to have a baby with you."

I felt him move his hands up, pushing me softly back by the shoulders, eyes wide and mouth open with shock.

"You what?"

"I want to have your baby." I smiled watching him lick his bottom lip before a shining smile appeared.

He pulled me into a hug, rocking our bodies back and forth. The tone of his voice made my nerves settle, hearing just how happy he is.

Nick is who I want to spend the rest of my life with, and I wouldn't want to change it for the world.

"I love you y/n. I really do." Nick's hand grabbed my chin, pulling his lips to mine in a loving way before hugging me again.

"I love you too Nicholas Mara."

Wc/418

xoxo- Jozlyn :)