Honeymoon>Brandon Arreaga

A/n- I'm saying this now, smut warning. ⚠️
Requested by daniellanena12

___________________________________

Y/n's POV:

9 years.

You may be asking, 9 years what? Well, I'm talking about my husband, of course, Brandon. We've been together for nine years, six months ago he popped the question while we were in Hawaii with his family.

It's been two days since the wedding, Brandon and I were on a plane right now heading to the Bahamas. I know right, dreamy.

Brandon and I were your classic highschool sweethearts everyone thought wouldn't last, well we sure proved them wrong. For 13 years we have been inseparable, we were best friends before anything. He took me to our schools formal, had them play our song then asked me out. Been together ever since that day.

Now on the plane, I was texting back and forth with the guys because Brandon had fallen asleep on my shoulder, his arms wrapped snug around my waist. The plane wouldn't land for another 2 hours but I needed the time to discuss my plan with Edwin, Zion, Nick, and Austin.

Text conversation:

Edwin: Does he suspect anything?

Me: He's passed out on my shoulder-

Edwin: Of course he is.😂

Austin: All I'm saying is don't go getting pregnant. I love kids and all but they're hard work y/n.

Me: No promises. I'm joking, I'm not ready yet.

Zion: they're too much for me

Me: That's because you're still a child yourself Z.

Zion: am not 😑

Me: Are too 😤

Nick: Children! Calm down before I get the shoe.

Me: Sorry Nick

Zion: yeah sorry

Nick: That's more like it. Now y/n, go over the plan with us one more time.

Me: Okay, Brandon and I are staying in a hotel after we go to dinner and the aquarium. With you guys always at rehearsal or warm-ups, we haven't had time to do "anything" for a while. When we get back to the hotel, I'm gonna pretend everything's normal then go change into what I showed you and you know the rest.

Austin: Sounds solid

Nick: Yeah, B is one lucky mf

Zion: no joke