Period>Zion Kuwonu

___________________________________

Y/n's POV:

I was held up, in a ball, on Zion and I's shared bed. Clutching my stomach as sharp pains hit me, also making my backache.

I'm not very fond of feeling like I'm being ripped in half. Zions not making it any better either.

"Babe, why are you being dramatic? You acting as if you're like dying." he laughed.

"Zion, Hunny. Listen here, you try bleeding out of your nonexistent vagina for a week, every month and then see how you feel about it." I scoffed out.

His face softened as he made his way from the chair and to my side. He pulled my body closer to his, running his hand over my back.

"I'm sorry baby. I'll make it up to you. Do you want me to go get you some ibuprofen and chocolate?" Zion sweetly asked.

I was in awe and immediately said yes because the thought of chocolate made me drool right now.

He smiled, gave me a tight hug and a kiss on the head before getting up. Zion slipped his shoes on, grabbed his keys, and gave me one last kiss.

Right before he walked out of the room, I thought of one more thing.

"Baby! Can we cuddle when you get back?" I said.

"Of course princess, I'll be back soon baby," Zion replied.

He blew me a kiss then left to get the chocolate and pain killers.

A/n- Godddd, I wish I had me a man to do sweet ass things like this. 😔 but nobody wants me.

Wc/264

xoxo-Jozlyn :)