Quarantined Hearts>Brandon Arreaga

Requested by kiden_simone 

___________________________________

Y/n's POV:

"Babe, have you seen my kitchen box!?" I searched frantically, observing every unknown crevice of our new house as I called out towards my husband. "I think you put it on the couch!" He shouted, marching up from the staircase with a smile. "I can help you look, hun." His arms now wrapped around me in a tight hug with a gentle kiss to the top of my head.

Brandon and I moved into our very own house together, a day or two ago and I still haven't the slightest clue as to where I put any of my boxes.
"Thank you." I hummed out, feeling the scent of his cologne greet my nose. He offered a gentle kiss to the ring banded around the finger of my left hand, looking to meet my eyes. "Still as breathtaking as the day I put that ring on your finger."

My cheeks blushed tomato red, I turned, taking his lips into a sweet kiss, combing my fingers through his curls while he hummed out into my lips, pulling back with a goofy smile. "I really do love you Brandon Arreaga, so much." I smiled up at him, his eyes shining with sparkles looking over me.

"Let's have a baby sweetheart." His hand held my cheek, soothing over the skin with his thumb. "What?" Eyes wide, I questioned. "You've been asking me for two years Y/n. I think now that we're married and have our own home, we should finally have a baby." He pulled back, worried I'd say no. "That is, of course, if it's still what you want..."

I didn't answer, only jumped into his arms, wrapping my arms around his neck as he supported my thighs to hold me up. Pulling back, my lips parted, letting out a short laugh. "Do you really be that B?" My eyes filling with tears when he answered with a yes.

He cradled me close, kissing my head while I cried into his shoulder, shaking with happiness before I stepped hopped down, licking across my bottom lip before pushing Brandon back into the mattress.

He threw his t-shirt off, knowing exactly where this was about to head.

Wc/393

A/n- Sorry for taking absolutely forever to write this hun, hopefully, it's close to what you wanted.

xoxo- Jozlyn:)