Office Play>Bradon Arreaga

Warnings: daddy kink, slight blood play, slight female dominance, rough play, wolf talk, and choking.

Iris's pov:

Brandon was in his office, stuck underneath piles of paperwork, trying to catch up after being gone for so long. I suggested I help but the idea ran right over his head and he sent me to our room to rest. I am nowhere near tired and I will most certainly not be going to bed at 6 o'clock in the afternoon. My body sat situated on our king-sized bed, processing very little ideas as to what I can do to get him to even look at me, and then it hit me, the velvet red lingerie. It always wins him over.

I sprung from the mattress, desire evident in my step as I threw the doors to our master closet open and dove in through the sets of drawers. You see, I keep it hidden or else Brandon becomes an animal, shredding my clothing from my body with his bare hands just to get me naked. That's why I keep it locked away, underneath a boring old t-shirt.

Quickly and quietly undressing, I throw Brandon's 'shirt off to the side, removing my regular attire and slipping the lace velvet over my smooth skin. It fit as if perfectly sculpted to my body, hugging every curve and crevice just right. I was happy, to say the least, ready to win over my fiancee in a desperate battle for affection.

Giving myself a slight glance in the mirror, I had praised my body, it truly did look fantastic

Giving myself a slight glance in the mirror, I had praised my body, it truly did look fantastic. And I knew the second I stepped foot into the office, Brandon would peer up, eyes searching who had come to bother him in his time of work. But then see me, dressed in delicate lace ready to be torn off.

Giggling in excitement, I pranced back downstairs and past the couch, eyeing the blanket draped across the leather material, I pulled it off, deciding to cover my bare skin and ease into the outfit as I went along.

Brandon was still flipping through pages, frustration flying through his angry words, as I walked in. The first thing coming to mind was to go to him, rest the tension building in his shoulders, and I did. A clear walk to him and I was behind him, bringing both hands up to his shoulders, I really dragged my fingertips into them, hearing him sigh out, I pressed harder, rolling my thumbs into the small patch of skin on his upper back showing from his t-shirt before leaning down and placing a kiss to his neck, ready to go farther until he called out. "Love, I can't play right now. You can read one of my books if you'd like." He gestures off to the corner case of books.

"But I don't want to Brandon, I'm bored." Hands now running through his curls, I sighed before walking to the front of his desk, letting my hands rest on the edge of the desk as I leaned forward. "I want you."

He looked up for only a short moment, let a chuckle out then looked back down to answer. "And believe me, darling, I would gladly take you right here and now if I wasn't packed to the brim with work." Eyes peering up, he smirked.