Chapter 52

He felt lips. On his lips. And a hand grabbing his wrist and pulling him closer.

"J-Jimin?," he tried to say, his lips not letting him as they were currently being claimed, by his best friend!
He obviously knew this would have to happen sooner or later as soon as he started playing this stupid game but it still shocked him to death, he felt like he was living in a lie.

It didn't feel right to him, it really didn't. But what could he do, he was being forced to do this!

Suck it up, Taehyung. If Jimin can deal with having to make out with his best friend, so can you.
Just imagine him as Jungkook!

So that was exactly what he did. Persuading himself that the plump lips on top of his were actually Jungkook's and not Jimin's, he slowly started responding to the quite vigorous kiss, closing his eyes and exhaling all the air he was holding inside.

He started putting his hands on the other's shoulders, imagining his fingers gripping Jungkook's signature leather jacket instead of the smooth fabric of Jimin's cotton t-shirt.
And doing that, he actually started feeling good. Very good.

So good his heartbeat aswell as his breath started quickening and, Jimin presumably feeling the same, the two of them picked up their pace gradually, the little pants they were letting out eventually turning into whines and mewls and their hands gripping each other tighter and tighter. Surely, they could be heard outside this tiny, dark closet but for the moment, they didn't care a single bit.

Taehyung felt himself get pushed slightly backwards, step by step, until his back hit the closet's wall softly, giving a little thud but not causing him any pain or discomfort.
What did cause him discomfort was him suddenly remembering the events of that night, the night that would forever haunt him, the night in which he threatened to lose everything. And the panic slightly rose inside him.

No, Taehyung, no. Not inside here!, his subconsciousness screamed at him, over and over.
So, he concentrated on Jungkook, again. Still imagining the boy he was kissing was the ravenette, he concentrated on all the good things he was feeling right now, sighing into the still ongoing kiss and gripping the other's shoulders even tighter while pulling him a bit closer.

And just like that, the slight panic that his traumatic experiences had created, vanished, leading him to get even further and burying one of his hands inside the other boy's hair, imagining Jungkook's fluffy, messy raven locks beneath his fingers instead of Jimin's silver, quite tidy ones.

He felt his opposite do the same, sensing a warm hand running itself down his body slowly, stopping right below his waist and made him, still inside his imagination, shudder under the touch and let out a light whimper.
"O-Oh my... J-Jungk--"

"Aaaand... time's up! My god, you two were loud as hell. We could hear everything. For a second, I thought you were gonna do the dirty, inside my closet! Entertaining, though," an auburn-haired boy announced with a playful wink, the door of the little closet being opened forcefully and making light penetrate the pair's eyes.

Taehyung felt like someone had just slapped him. Or poured a bucket of water over him. The realization of what he had just done dawned upon him, making him cover his mouth with both his hands in astonishment and made the panic rise up his throat once again.

What the hell have I just done?

He felt his heart ache, knowing Jungkook must have heard every single sound and would be extremely upset now. He felt ashamed of himself for doing this, but he knew the consequences would have been harsh if he hadn't.
He didn't know how to face the younger boy. He really didn't.