Chapter 24

Jung Hoseok could not believe it.

This had to be the worst moment in his life, how could one simply be this unlucky?

Or was he just completely dumb?

He always thought there were lots of people that were way unluckier than him.

And yet, here he was, locked in a goddamn bathroom stall.
With no one around.
He wanted to scream.

And that's exactly what he did.
He didn't have a loud, shrill voice for nothing.

"SOMEONE HELP ME!! I'M LOCKED INSIDE A BATHROOM STALL AND I CAN'T GET OUT! HEEELP!!," he screamed at the top of his lungs.
He repeated this a few times since class had already begun.

When his lungs gave in and he was officially too exhausted to continue, he just stared up at the ceiling while questioning everything. He had left his phone in the classroom, he'd just needed a short toilet break.
And now the door wouldn't open, no matter what he did!

It was truly infuriating.

Huffing, he pulled his legs onto the toilet seat and hugged his knees. This would be a long wait.
Oh, what he would give to be back in the classroom and gossip with his precious friend Taehyung!

As he spent some more time feeling utterly miserable, he suddenly heard the bathroom door open.
Was there hope?

"Oh my god! Is someone there? Please open the door for me, I'm stuck and I don't know how to get out!" His voice came out very croaky because of all the screaming he had just done but he didn't care.

He heard footsteps come closer to him and held his breath as his ears picked up the sound of someone fumbling with keys.

He then heard a key being inserted into a keyhole and the door opening with a jolt. And that's when he found himself looking into the face of his savior, who was none other than...

..."Min Yoongi?! What the hell are you doing here?"
He could see the other already rolling his eyes.

"Everyone could hear you from upstairs. Turns out someone stole the janitor's keys and locked you up from outside. I was sent to unlock the door and free you, unfortunately."
Hoseok jumped off the toilet seat and stood up straight.

"What do you mean, unfortunately? Stop being such a heartless jerk! And who the hell would just lock me in like that?" Yoongi shrugged, unbothered.

"I don't know, some kid? And maybe I would actually tolerate you if you weren't so damn loud all the time. I need peace and quiet to survive, ya know." The shorter boy gave him a sarcastic smile.

"Why do you keep saying I'm loud?! I'm not!," the redhead exclaimed, making Yoongi scoff in amusement.
"Yeah, yeah. Sure. Dude, I'm pretty sure people in South Africa could hear you perfectly just now. You should really keep it down if you don't want everyone to hear what you're talking about."
Now, Hoseok was the one to scoff.

"Your ears are just too sensitive, that's all. You're the only one who keeps being so mean to me! I'm pretty sure you were the one to lock me in and then came down to let me out because you wanted to play the hero!" He locked his arms in front of his chest, staring the other down venomously.

"What?!" Yoongi gaped at him, shocked. "You think I'd actually have the nerve to do something like that? Man, you're delusional." He shook his head in disbelief, now starting to walk away.
"I have a reason to believe that! You hold some kind of grudge against me, it's obvious! I'm certain you would do everything in your power to destroy me, for whatever stupid reason."
He started following Yoongi angrily, catching up to him pretty quickly."