Chapter 36

"Wake up, Jung."

A head of fiery red hair stirred and moved itself towards the right, very slowly.

"Wake the fuck up, I don't have all day."

Hearing the distaste in the other person's voice, Hoseok yawned, making it sound very high-pitched, and tried to move his arms from under his head.
He hissed as he realized how cramped and numb they were.

He then opened one eye after the other and blinked, squirming as light hit his pupils and sent a rush through his body.
"Who... who's there...?," he mumbled groggily, his throat dry and his voice raspy.

As he looked in front of his desk, he let out a scream of terror.

"AHHH! What are you doing here, Min Yoongi? How dare you ruin my precious sleep?," he exclaimed, every sign of tiredness and fatigue long gone.

"Will you calm the fuck down? Why are you screaming at me like that, do I look like some kind of demon to you? You're so damn loud, my ears are bleeding! Jesus Christ, I really prefer you when you are asleep." The cat-like male groaned, his lips morphed into a tight line.

"You shouldn't have woken me up, then! How dare you, I couldn't sleep a wink last night! At least let me sleep in school." The redhead huffed, crossing his arms in front of his chest and sending the other a death glare, said other seeming unfazed.

"You think you're the only one who wants to sleep in school? Fuck, no, you're not. And Mrs. Lee caught you sleeping, she told me to wake you up. It wasn't my idea. Trust me, if I could, I would keep my distance to you at a mile minimum."
Hoseok gasped, offended.

"How dare you?! Do I look like some kind of monster to you? Like a walking infection? Or a killer virus? Your statements are very offending, Min Yoongi!" He lifted himself from his seat and annoyance took over his features.

"How dare you, how dare you, how dare you. Is there nothing else you can say? You really make me seem like a horrible human being." With a raised brow, the dark blonde walked towards Hoseok and grabbed his arm, or more like, the fabric of his sleeves since he highly disapproved of any skin contact made with the other boy.

"Mrs. Lee is waiting for us to get out and for Christ's sake, please come on."
Whining out of distaste, the taller forcibly followed him, grumbling under his breath:
"You are a horrible human being, alright?"

"I heard that."
The redhead glared.
"Whatever!"

He strutted forward, Yoongi hot on his heels, and exited the classroom. His first instinct was to find Taehyung and Jimin, but the two of them weren't anywhere to be found.
Maybe they went outside?

He turned a few corners, checking the hallways for the two of them but somehow, they seemed to be vanished.
But as he turned his last corner, he found something that made him gasp in excitement.

Taehyung and Jungkook, hugging each other.

He squealed in delight.
"Oh my god! Cuteeee! Care to explain what you're doing?"

The two of them let go of each other quickly, their cheeks bright red and their eyes widened in alarm.
"Hey, why do you look so surprised? It's just me! Did you do something highly intimate or what?" The redhead wiggled his eyebrows, both of the boys' cheeks reddening even more.

Jungkook was the first one to open his mouth.
"No, he just felt a little down and I thought he needed some comfort." He smiled nervously.

Hoseok smiled back, definetely taken aback of fondness for the younger boy. "Such a gentleman, ah. Thank you for taking care of my dear Taehyungie. Tae, what happened for you to feel so down?"