Chapter 47

The following days, Taehyung was highly cautious. And that for a reason, obviously.

Luckily, his notorious ex-boyfriend Lee Ruo had not tried to start a conversation with him yet which had been a huge relief for him. However, the brunette could feel his stares on him every time they were in the same room and that did not make him feel all too good. In fact, he could shake with fear every time he did, standing up against him would take him some time.

And despite him telling Jungkook not to worry about him, the ravenette kept sending him daily texts, clearly worrying about him. Like right now.

Jungkook(💘?!)
Taehyung!
Did he try to talk to you? Did he make you uncomfortable in any way?
I know it's Sunday, but still...
If he texts you again, give me his number and I'll destroy his ass, anonymously!
Sent 11:48 PM

He couldn't help but laugh a little.
"That's so cute... kind of," he mumbled, deep in thoughts.

"What is?," someone asked next to him.
Taehyung smiled brightly.
"It's Jungkook, Minnie! I told him not to worry but he keeps checking up on me. Normally, I'd find it annoying, but in this case, it's super cute of him! He just has that... Jungkook-cuteness." Obviously not noticing the frown forming on Jimin's face, he typed a response. And to avoid any spelling mistakes or typos, he double- and triple-checked it.

You
sweet of you, but nope!
he still hasn't tried anything yet,
and didn't i tell you not to worry?
i'll tell you when he does, i promise...
Sent 11:51 PM

Jungkook (💘?!)
But still, how could I not worry about you?!😣😣 It's dangerous!!
Thank you for trusting me, though...💞
Sent 11:51 PM

You
thank YOU for being a trust-worthy person💓
Sent 11:51 PM

"Hey! Who do you keep texting the whole time?!," the silverhead snapped, grabbing Taehyung's wrist and removing the phone from his hand.

"Uh. You can text him later, pay attention to the movie now," he spoke, placing the phone on the other end of the couch with an annoyed glare on his face and motioning towards the TV screen on which the iconic teen movie 'Mean Girls' was currently playing.

Taehyung shrugged and focused on the movie, grabbing a handful of popcorn and laying his head on Jimin's shoulder. Feeling overly giddy, he needed to feel his best friend's warmth to handle all the confusing turmoils going on inside of him. Whereas Jimin obviously wanted him to feel more than a best friend's warmth. Which was evidently not possible.

"Taehyungie, you know we worry about you, right? I'm so scared something's gonna happen to you again... I don't even want to know what could've happened if I wasn't there," the older boy mumbled truthfully.

"The past is in the past, we need to put this behind us and not get hung up on it. And I'm avoiding him as if he were... a killer virus so I doubt he'll be able to corner me or talk to me alone," the brunette answered, his eyes still glued onto the screen.

"Put this behind us? He didn't even apologize to you! Don't you remember what happened when you tried to get him to apologize? He told you he didn't regret it! And what happened when you broke up with him? He threw a fucking vase at you! He needs to feel the pain you felt, you deserve justice!," the silverhead suddenly exclaimed with a quite intimidating glare on his face, making Taehyung open his mouth briefly, only to close it again after a few seconds.