Epilogue

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to join these two women in matrimony."

Two women stood on a little podium facing each other, wearing pearly white, off-shoulder wedding dresses, one with puff sleeves and the other completely sleeveless, along with bright smiles on their faces and their hair braided into royal-looking hairstyles. Between them stood a very handsome-looking Kim Seokjin wearing a creamy pink tuxedo that matched the colours of the wedding dresses wonderfully, forehead exposed and his gestures big and wide- he almost gave the impression of an actual priest marrying them.

"Jeon Ara, do you take this woman to be your wife, to live together in matrimony, to love her, to honor her, to comfort her, and to keep her in sickness and health, for as long as you both shall live?" The raven-haired woman on the left, wearing the sleeveless dress, nodded eagerly as she blinked her almost spilling tears away, not wanting to smudge her bridal make-up.
"I do."

Jungkook, who was watching with proud eyes, felt a little tug on his arm, turning his head to see a head full of brown curls and two round and glassy eyes gazing upon him beautifully. "This is so sweet, oh my gosh. I'm tearing up," he whispered, lightly slapping the ravenette's thigh.

The younger grinned, moving closer to Taehyung and sliding an arm around his waist. "Yeah, it's amazing to see mom smile like that. She's finally marrying the person that brings her all the happiness she can get. Imagine, this could be us someday," he whispered back, caressing the brunette's thigh with a little smile.

"You're so cheesy," the latter giggled. "But I love it. And I love the idea. Let's get married on a beach, Jungkookie," he gushed, beaming when he saw the ravenette nod with his eyes twinkling happily.

"...And Kim Mira, do you take this woman to be your wife, to live together in matrimony, to love her, to honor her, to comfort her, and to keep her in sickness and health, for as long as you both shall live?," Seokjin asked the second bride with a proud smile, the smile widening as he saw the second bride, wearing the puff-sleeved dress and a tear already running down her cheek as she nodded eagerly. "Yes, I do," she spoke.

"Then I hereby pronounce you wife and wife. You may kiss the bride," the man finished his speech, looking a tad sentimental himself. Taehyung and Jungkook both internally cooed as they saw the newlyweds share their first moments as a married couple, their passionate adolescent minds subconsciously fantasizing and making up a perfect wedding of their own inside their brains.

In the rows behind them, there sat a red-haired Hoseok and a mint-haired Yoongi, the redhead currently blowing into a tissue while sobbing and Yoongi awkwardly patting his back but looking quite emotional himself. Two months into a relationship with this huge ball of energy and he still didn't know how to deal with him sometimes. And yet, he couldn't imagine a single second without him by his side, he was like the sunlight lighting up his life.

The row behind that sat Jimin, Namjoon and Dahyun, both boys wearing neat suits and the girl wearing a pastel orange dress and all of them looking extremely emotional, as if they were about to start crying any moment. Weddings surely had a way of triggering everyone's waterworks, tugging at the guests' heartstrings as they watch the two people getting blissfully united.

As the ceremony continued, Taehyung and Jungkook walked around the rose-coloured tent beneath which the wedding was held (much, much bigger than the tent used for the engagement party with much more people attending) with their hands intertwined and their shoulders touching comfortably, a glass of champagne in each their hands and Taehyung's head slightly snuggled into the other's neck.

After having congratulated Mrs. Jeon and her now wife, her thanking the boys with a tear-stained but nevertheless happy face, the two of them searched for Taehyung's sister Taeha who was currently taking care of Yeontan, who had also been cordially invited since Mrs. Jeon, unlike her son, loved dogs more than anything else.