Chapter 19

Taehyung came to realize that, weirdly enough, Jungkook was right.

Ever since that punch, BamBam did not speak a single word to him.
Which Taehyung found quite refreshing, to be honest.

He wanted to thank Jungkook properly but somehow didn't have the courage to do so. He didn't know why, but somehow he did care about the younger boy's feelings.
He wanted him to know that he was truly thankful for shutting up BamBam once and for all.

But then again, it wasn't that deep. Right?

So he sat at his signature lunch table, chatting with his friends and stirred his chopsticks around in the burning hot ramen bowl, humming at the delicious smell.

"I still can't believe Jungkook punched BamBam because of Taehyung and I was not there!," Hoseok exclaimed dramatically.
Yes, Taehyung had told him about Jungkook's effective outburst and the other was immediately hooked.
And yes, Taehyung regretted that very decision.

"It wasn't that special...," he could hear Jimin mumbling quietly and frowned confusedly.
Was Jimin still not okay with the fact that Jungkook and Taehyung had more or less become acquaintances?

"Aw, someone's jelly," Hoseok cooed. "Don't worry, Jiminie. TaeTae won't leave us just to hit it off with some hot dude, we'll still have our iconic sleepovers." The brunette rolled his eyes after swallowing all of his ramen.

"Hobi-Hyung, can we please stop talking about this? Literally all you talk about is Red Velvet, Taylor Swift or me and Jungkook! Sometimes I feel like you're the one having a crush on him," he groaned.

The redhead slurped up his noodles and snickered, gasping shortly after.
"Babe, no. I would never do that to you." The youngest gasped aswell, feeling a bit offended and not to mention, caught off guard.

"What do you mean by that?! It's not like I like him in that way, you can have him if you want to!"
Hoseok snickered again.
"Yeah, sure. My matchmaker insticts are tingling and they are telling me that you, my dear, are very flattered by him and his gentleman-actions. Not to mention that he is so your type."

"He is not." This time, Hoseok was the one to roll his eyes.
"Tall, handsome, pretty, round eyes, fluffy hair, wears a leather jacket, is a muscle pig, beautiful voice, sounds exactly like your type, Tae. Y'all are like a match made in heaven. ~It's a love story, baby just say yes~," the older spoke, and sung, with a shit-eating grin on his face.

"Jesus Christ, Hyung. If you don't stop now, I will go up to Min Yoongi and tell him you have the biggest, fattest crush on him." Hoseok gasped, now him being the offended one.

"Don't you dare! Min Yoongi is the one person I cannot stand to death!," he then hissed, making Taehyung shrug.

"Sure thing, if you stop pestering me about my love life...
Jiminie, how's your love life, by the way? Anyone you like? We always talk about me, unfortunately, but let's talk about you guys instead for a change."
Jimin blushed slightly.

"Uhh... Honestly... I have no idea?"
The brunette giggled as he pinched the silverhead's cheek.
"You're so cute, Minnie. But there must be someone, what's her name?"

Jimin then looked up alarmed, his eyes slightly widened, his cheeks reddening aswell.
"Who says it's a 'she'?"

"Oh, it's a 'he' then?" Taehyung looked geniunely surprised, he always believed his best friend to be straight since he never mentioned his love life to anyone.
Park Jimin was a mysterious guy, that was for sure. Even for his best friends who had been with him since day one.