Chapter 64

After about two weeks later, Taehyung finally got a call, the call that he had expected more than anything else.

It was BamBam, telling him that he had finally managed to record something of value in terms of evidence. His plan would really work!

"He blindly admitted to doing it. Me, him and a friend of his, Changmo or something, were playing a round of Grand Theft Auto. You wanna know how I did it?"
The other boy sounded quite excited, Taehyung letting out a breath of relief. It felt as if a huge weight had been lifted off his chest.

"That's amazing news! Thank you for doing this. How did you trick him into it?," he asked, trying not to scream in joy. As much as he disliked BamBam, he was so relieved he could've hugged the older boy in that moment.

"It was like an opportunity given from heaven, really. Basically, there was a player with pink hair running around, we all wanted to kill him. Since you recently dyed your hair,- you look beautiful, by the way- I happened to mention you and that triggered a really long conversation between the three of us about you, to make sure, I recorded everything...," BamBam told him.

-

"Wait a sec. Doesn't that guy kind of remind you of Taehyung? I heard he recently dyed his hair," BamBam asked casually, the controller hanging loosely in his hand.

Lee Ruo let out a little laugh, his eyes fixated on the screen. His expression was indescribable: Whether it was anger, mischief or discomfort, no one could tell.
"Your ex, huh? Isn't he the type of person to throw a fit at that kind of stuff?," Changmo asked, ruffling his beet red hair.

"He's getting bolder and bolder recently, kind of aggravates me. He used to be such an obedient little puppy when we dated, it's pretty sad," the auburn-haired boy answered, his eyes still fixated on the TV screen and narrowed in concentration.

"Sounds like he wants to take revenge on you or something. Did you, like, hurt him or whatever?," BamBam asked innocently, gritting his teeth as his mind slightly filled with worry the other might suspect something. But he didn't, not at all.

Ruo simply laughed again, bending slightly forward so he was even closer to the screen. "Such a prude, I swear. I remember, I took him to this party once and he threw such a fit there and immediately broke up with me. Like, Jesus. Pillow princess much?" Hearing Changmo laugh aswell, BamBam slightly bit his lower lip in discomfort. Having heard the story from Taehyung's side first, he couldn't find any sort of excuse for the other boy. How could anyone think those kinds of actions were okay?

"Oh, wow. Sounds like a load of drama. What happened there?" The auburn-haired boy shrugged, smacking his lips in annoyance as he failed to kill his target once again.
"I poured him a little drink to get him in the mood so we could finally have sex. But god, the way he struggled. Like what's the big deal? It's just losing your virginity. And it's not like I was a stranger, I was his damn boyfriend. Whatever I did, he kept crying and telling me to stop, god." He visibly rolled his eyes, BamBam's eyes widening in shock.

All of a sudden, he deeply regretted ever flirting with Taehyung or making extremely suggestive moves towards him. The poor boy must've been wounded after that, how could a person do that to their boyfriend?!

"Oh. What a piece of work. So, did it work? Did you take his... you know?" Feeling a shiver run over his spine at the sound of both of the other boys laughing, the boy simply clenched his jaw and tried to focus on the game.

"I was so close, but then that damn midget Jimin came inside and started punching me like a maniac. I always suspected he had a crush on Taehyung, but Taehyung never listened! And they both just ran away. Such damn cowards, it's just sex!" The auburn-haired male pressed the buttons on his controllers aggressively, letting out a loud groan as he failed to kill his target once again.
"Fucking son of a bitch, why is it so hard to kill this guy?!"