Chapter 60

For several days and nights, Taehyung tried to think of a plan that would help him reach the one thing he wanted more than anything else: justice.

He thought of many different options, if his first attempt didn't work he would just perform another one. However, one plan stood tall above all the other ones. If luck was on his side, the plan would work. He really hoped it would.

His plan consisted of three steps, the first one being digital evidence. He searched through all of his data to find possible pictures of the night of the party, the party where it had all happened. However, not much to his surprise, he didn't find much pictures of that night, only the ones of before he left. Who in their right mind would take selfies after almost getting taken advantage of? However, his heart clenched at the sight of all the selfies with Jimin, he missed his best friend a lot.

Sighing as he didn't find any convincing photos, he logged onto Instagram, searching for the party's host's profile- Jackson Wang.
The boy had quite the reputation and was known for throwing loads of successful parties, and every time he threw one, he took lots of fun videos to then upload them on his Social Media. Who knows, maybe Taehyung would find something helpful.

Bingo.

After scrolling around for about fifteen minutes, his head started aching slightly and his eyes burned. But that didn't stop him from continuing his search, his brows furrowed in concentration. And at some point, he had scrolled so far back that he was looking at Jackson's posts from a year ago. He was close to possibly finding something helpful!

And then, he did.

There it was, a video of the party him, Jimin and Ruo had attended. An abundance of people were there, the wild LED lights making it extremely hard to recognize anything. But Taehyung didn't give up there, he replayed the videos tons of times and tried to find clues despite the horrible quality. And after a significant amount of time, he did.

There, far in the background he was, standing next to his ex-boyfriend and drinking a strange drink that the latter had just handed to him. Of course, the lighting was horrible, however, the back then silver hair was perfectly recognizable, just like Ruo's perfectly styled auburn locks. Even on tape, he looked like he was unstable and dizzy. All of a sudden, he felt nauseous. Those memories weren't nice to remember and they never would be.

The video kept going on for a while, Taehyung's stomach giving a little jolt as he saw his ex-boyfriend grab his wrist and drag him upstairs forcefully, a jolt of terror and relief at the same time. Relief because this video could be a significant piece of evidence. Of course, this wasn't enough evidence by far, but it was a good start.

To his luck, he found another video uploaded later on the same day and he could see himself in the background once again, getting dragged away by an orange-haired Jimin who had an arm wrapped around his waist to keep his nearly limp body upright. Again, horrible lighting but clear. The brunette bit his lip in agony as he saw all the hickeys displayed on his neck. Despite the quality, they were perfectly visible.

Downloading and saving the videos with shaky hands, the brunette sighed deeply and rubbed his eyes. Of course, he couldn't help the terrible memories popping up from time to time, the memories that made him feel numb and unstable, like he would never be able to ever trust a person completely. Of course he knew that he could and he did, but sometimes, his subconscious loved playing games with him and making him feel weak. He hated it.

Okay, enough evidence found for today. Tomorrow, I will get to step two. And hopefully, I won't panic again!

Sighing again, he let himself fall back on his bed and grabbed his phone, listening to his comfort-playlist as he closed his eyes and draped the covers over his slightly shivering frame.