Chapter 12

"What in the world?!"

"BamBam, what are you doing here?!," Taehyung exclaimed, extremely shocked.

The unexpected guest just forced his way inside without even asking. "Hey Taehyung. I heard you were at your aunt's party, so I called your aunt and asked if I could join. She said I could, I even have a present for her!"
Up in the air, he held a small bag which was decorated with small hearts and glittering stars.

Taehyung was speechless.
"W-Why would you go to this party because of me? A-And how did you even know?," he asked after a while.
The other smiled.

"Your friend, Jimin. I asked him if you were free today and he told me you were busy. Now I completely understand why." Taehyung frowned.

"What do you mean, you completely understand why? You're honestly giving me the creeps, BamBam. You just randomly join a party that you weren't invited to in the first place just because I'm here? Congrats, you're officially scaring me." He huffed. BamBam did nothing, blinking innocently.

The brunette groaned. "Just-- come outside." He led the other all the way to Hyejin's garden, where people were wildly dancing and enjoying the party.
Taehyung also saw Jungkook talking to Seokjin and Hyejin in the corner, hoping that he and BamBam wouldn't accidentally take notice of each other's presence.

Too late.

"Isn't that newbie Jeon Jungkook? Why is he here, Taehyung?! Are you here together?" He could feel BamBam tense up beside him, now becoming angry.

"It's a long story but he's here by accident! At least he didn't force his way inside," he whined.
"Do you like him more than me?" Bambam changed the topic, and Taehyung really wished that he didn't.

"I don't like either of you! You are way too persistent and Jeon Jungkook just simply pisses me off with his attitude, okay?!," the latter snapped, rolling his eyes and really wishing he weren't there.

"You're so beautiful, Taehyung." Great. Another change of topic.
He could feel BamBam's stare all over him again and groaned in displeaure.

"Goodbye, BamBam. I'm getting myself a drink." And he marched off, wondering how it could come to such misfortune in his life.

By all the outrageousness he had felt, he could feel his throat begging for some liquid, so he poured himself a huge glass of magenta-red something that caught his eye immediately.

Adding some fresh ice cubes after, he was just about to get a straw and enjoy when he suddenly felt someone stand right behind him and froze.

"You know, you can't escape me forever. Sooner or later, you're gonna have to accept me as your boyfriend."
Taehyung felt the blood in his veins run cold first, until he realized who was standing behind him and then felt nothing but pure rage.

"No, I'm not! BamBam, in the real world, no means no. You can't just force me to become your boyfriend because there is a thing called consent that I don't recall ever giving to you!," Taehyung spat while spinning around.

That was a huge mistake.

As he spun around, he got startled as he realized that BamBam was standing right behind him and lost control over his drink, which he then accidentally poured all over himself.

Recovering from the shock, he gasped. "Fucking damn it! You made me spill my drink all over my new shirt, do you know how damn expensive it was?!," he then screeched.

"Looks like you're gonna have to take it off." BamBam didn't even look fazed in the slightest, which aggravated Taehyung even more.
"You fucking pervert! I take back everything I said, you're a hundred, a million times worse than Jeon Jungkook!" As he tried to run away, he felt the other grab his arm.