Chapter 65

And on Monday, the time had come.

Taehyung would go to the principal's office and confess everything! Show all the evidence he had and get the justice he deserved.

Before he left for school, he had a short phone call with Jungkook, the younger showing his support and encouraging him warmly as Taehyung fulfilled his daily morning routine with a nervous gut feeling.

"Good luck, beautiful. You'll do it, you're strong. I believe in you," he had told him while the bubblegum pink-haired boy was munching on a piece of toast with a huge grin on his face, his heart warm and full of love.

"Don't forget to tell me how it went. Of course I know you'll do well, but still. I wanna hear it from you," he had said as Taehyung was busy brushing his teeth, almost choking on the toothpaste since he was flustered and taken aback by the ravenette's cheesiness.

As the older was changing into a long-sleeved, white shirt and some clean, baby blue pants in order to look formal and convincing enough, Jungkook showed his support for the third time. And most importantly, he also did something else.

He dropped the L-bomb.

"Believe in yourself, stay confident and you're gonna do well. We'll have our justice now, especially you. I'm so proud of you, bubs. I love you so much," he said, Taehyung almost choking once again, this time on his own spit, and gasping with his heart beating faster than a horde of wild hoofbeafs.
"Th-Thank you so much. I l-love you too," he whispered into the speaker, being left a stuttering and blushing mess.

And on the whole bus ride to school, he could not think of anything else except for Jungkook telling him he loved him. Though he was supposed to concentrate on something entirely else! Damn Jungkook and his sweet ways of driving the boy crazy.

Checking his phone, he saw messages from several contacts of his sending their support. He was extremely happy, receiving support from so many ends and having such amazing friends and family.

Hobi-Hyung🦄🍀💚
Good luck, Tae! You got this, sweetie🥰
Sent 7:22AM

Minnie(?)🥺💙
Hey, Taehyung. Text me when to come to the principal's office so I can testify as a witness.
You can do this, by the way. I know you can.
Sent 7:23AM

Sis🌌💜
Kick his ass, Taehyungie. That bitch got absolutely nothing on you. Don't back down, you've come too far to give up.
My dearest baby brother🤗
Sent 7:24AM

Koo❤🥰🌹
Baby. Good luck again!
We can be a couple after this, focus on that <3
I love you, my sweet👉🏻👈🏻
Sent 7:28AM

Smiling at the supportive messages and giggling sweetly as he saw Jungkook's message, he typed quick replies and made his way out of the bus to enter the school building, get the recording from BamBam and then finally confessing to principal Han.

However, there was one last surprise waiting for him.

In the hallway, BamBam was supposed to meet him to give him the recording of Lee Ruo admitting to roofying him. If he would accompany Taehyung to the principal's office to explain the situation and support him, they had not decided yet. But somehow, the older boy seemed nowhere to be found. Feeling confused and uncomfortable, the pink-haired boy wandered around and around, asking himself if he should call BamBam.

When he entered a darker and more deserted corridor with not a single soul around, he suddenly felt fingers snake themselves around his wrist and grab it, pulling him behind a cupboard filled with sports trophies. Football, baseball, tennis, swimming and whatnot. But he obviously didn't pay any attention to that.