Chapter 14

"He did what?!"

"Keep your voice down, Hobi Hyung! It was just a friendly gesture, nothing more." A certain brunette boy sat up straight in his chair, placing his finger in front of his lip to silence his screeching redhead friend.

"Taehyung, he gave you his jumper and slow danced with you! How is that a friendly gesture in any shape or form?! My fucking god, just get married already!," Hoseok whispered frantically, waving his hands around in the air and doing a little victory dance despite being in a sitting position.

Taehyung shrugged. "He gave me his jumper because i ruined my shirt and the dancing? He was probably just feeling the music. Vibing, you know? And he spontaniously needed a dancing partner."
The redhead rolled his eyes.

"You oblivious, stubborn piece of shit. Stop making up ridiculous excuses and just face the fact that he likes you!" Taehyung shook his head and placed his palm on the lunch table.

"No, he doesn't. He's just a flirty person, nothing to get caught up on. Anyways, I have to give him his jumper back," he blatantly spoke, standing up with the soft jumper folded neatly in his hands.

When he was gone, Hoseok scoffed. "Taehyung is such a hopeless case. So damn persistently oblivious, really. How do you say, a hard nut to crack? A hard one for sure. What do you say, Jimin?" The silver-haired boy who hadn't said much today placed his chopsticks next to his semi-empty plate and shrugged, not facing his friend.

"I...I don't want him to get with this Jungkook guy," he then spoke quietly.
His friend raised his eyebrows, definetely not expecting this response.

"Really? Jungkook seems like a good guy and he's obviously head over heels for Tae! He would treat him nicely, and make him happy. He'd make a great boyfriend."
Jimin shook his head.
"I don't like the idea of Taehyung being in another relationship."

"Why? Jimin, that incident was long ago. He needs tobmove on from it and find someone who obviously would do anything for him. He's been through so much damage, he deserves this. I mean, have you seen the way Jungkook looks at him? There are literal hearts in his eyes, you can't fake that!" The younger boy scoffed.

"Yeah, that's what everyone thinks about bad guys. You think he's real sweet until he reveals his true colours and turns to a monster, just like--"
Hoseok cut him off immediately.
"Don't say his name! Look, I think we should let Taehyung decide for himself and go his own way. Sooner or later he's gonna catch feelings for Jungkook, that is pretty obvious. I'd say he's already falling, he's just in denial. And if he's happy, we will let him be."

Jimin rolled his eyes. "He doesn't know what he is doing."
Hoseok rolled his eyes aswell. "Then who would you suggest? He's a hopeless romantic who likes experiencing love, you can't keep him away from boys forever."

"Just-- Not Jungkook."
The redhead furrowed his eyebrows.
"Well, who then? Bambam? C'mon, Jimin. Face it, they would make an awesome couple."

The silverhead was about to say something and opened his mouth, though after a few seconds he closed it again. He then shrugged.
"Whatever. But he should be careful."

°○●○●°

The closer Taehyung got to the ravenette's lunch table, the more nervous he felt. He didn't know why, he was just returning a jumper!

"Umm... I got your jumper," he muttered as soon as he reached Jungkook, the other immediately swallowing the carrot he was chewing on, looking up and smiling brightly.
"Oh. You can keep it if you want to."
Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows.