Part 28 THE PARTY

As the clock struck 00:00 there were cheers echoing throughout the room. Sounds of balloon busting and small confetti's in the air making their way on the ground.  

"Happy Birthday Taehyung" Everyone screamed wishing the birthday boy, happiness overflowing, joy spread across the room. 

Taehyung's P.O.V 

After struggling to sleep for so long I finally closed my eyes drowning into my slumber.

Suddenly there was a loud noise, people shouting something sounds of balloon busting was heard across the room. Rubbing my eye for a clear vision I saw my family with a huge smile across their face after having a vivid image of the surrounding I looked at them with a confused face. 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY TAE BEAR," said his mom wishing his son, followed by other members wishing him. 

As my mom wished me realisation hit me, Oh shoot how did I forget my birthday. I gave them my famous boxy smile thanking them. 

"Happy Birthday Tae," Jennie said hugging him tightly. "Thanks, Jen" he replied 

"Come on Tae let's cut the cake," she said and after cutting the cake and celebrating Taehyung's birthday they got ready to leave the room but before his father announced

"Tomorrow we are having a party for our Taehyung and also tomorrow is the day I will hand over all my responsibilities to you Taehyung, from tomorrow you will be the alpha of the pack, okay everyone get some sleep we have a lot of work to do tomorrow okay good night," he said before leaving the room. 

Taehyung wasn't feeling really happy although it's his birthday he felt like he's missing a major part of his life. He knew one day he will be the alpha of the pack a sigh left his mouth. I think I should sleep now he said to himself and fell asleep. 

Y/N's P.O.V 

I was running in a thick dense forest, I could hear someone calling my name stopping me from running away. But I didn't care I just kept running I looked back to see if they were following me until I bumped into someone when I faced him it was one of the men who was following me.

"Where do you think you're going huh, do you think you will be able to escape from here, no princess," he said pointing the gun at her stomach" 

"Please L...leave me I...I-" she said terrified of what will happen to her,

"Shhhhh stop" 

Everything happened so fast she didn't have any time to think he pressed the trigger and shot her right in her stomach...

"NOOOOOOOOO!" She said and quickly woke up and sat on her bed, sweat dripping from her forehead. "Y/N" someone tapped her shoulder making her flinch tears streaming down her face.

"Y/N it's me eomma" 

"E...eomma" she whispered seeing her eomma she hugged her quickly and crying on her shoulder. 

"Eomma I...I the g...gun s...shot k...kill m...me," She said shivering very badly. 

"Calm down Y/N there's nothing no one is here, shhh calm down your safe," she said calming her down patting her back. 

After some time when she calms down, she looked at her eomma and said 

"Eomma" was all she could she say right now,

"Happy Birthday Y/N," she said giving her the purest motherly smile

"B...birthday?" she asked being a little confused.

"Omo don't tell me you don't remember what is today," she said giving her a questioning look. 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N," Someone said bursting into the room, making everyone look at the person who just burst into the room. 

He quickly rushed towards her and hugged her tightly wishing her again and again. 

"Thank you eomma, thank you Jungwon," she said with her teary eyes. 

"Omo why is the birthday girl crying? hey let's cut the cake before I eat it, it looks so yum?" he said licking his lips teasing Y/N. 

"Hmm let's cut the cake come on" 

Making a wish, cutting the cake they celebrated Y/N's Birthday. 

TIME SKIP AT THE PARTY

Taehyung's P.O.V 

I looked around me everyone is happily enjoying the party, I should be happy it's my Birthday but I'm not feeling happy why? I don't know myself. I feel like I'm missing something very important but what? I don't know either, I feel so empty but why? I have no clue. A heavy sigh left my mouth.

Just as I turned around I was pushed my slightly because of the force, someone hugged more like jumped on me making me go back due to the force. 

And looking at the person it was non-other than Sarah, 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAE," She almost screamed into my ear, but honestly I felt so cringe when she called me Tae it doesn't sound as good as it sounds when Y/N calls me 'Tae' how I miss that so much, my chain of thoughts were broken by Sarah tapping my shoulder. 

"Huh" 

"Earth to Taehyung, I'm calling you and you're so lost don't know where?" she said making him look at her

"Hmm sorry what were you saying," he asked back

"Well firstly happy birthday and second here's your birthday gift" he smiled at him giving the birthday present to him. 

"Oh thank you so much, Sarah" he replied to her but another voice interrupted them

"Hey Taehyung Happy Birthday" she wished him and looking to the other side he saw Sera

"Oh yah Thanks Sera," he said while taking the present as well. 

"You guys enjoy the party let me know if you need anything okay," he said giving them a fake smile as he wasn't really happy. 

The entire pack, all the families and the family members in the pack were present to celebrate Taehyung's Birthday, as everyone was enjoying the party suddenly Taehyung's Dad caught everyone's attention,

"Everybody can I have your attention please, well, first of all, thank you for coming here to celebrate my son's birthday. Now that my son is old enough and on the other hand I'm getting old as well." he paused and called Taehyung on the stage and Taehyung followed his dad's order and went to him on the stage.

"I the Alpha of the pack pronounce Kim Taehyung my son to be the NEW ALPHA of the pack from today onwards" hearing the announcement made by his father everyone cheered as they celebrated the new alpha's birthday and welcoming him as their new Alpha. 

Taehyung looked at his dad and hugged him just then his mom came to him and said

"Taehyung now that you are the Alpha of the pack you need to find your mate soon the pack needs Luna as well," she said before hugging him, he was speechless his mind went blank at the thought of finding his mate he just hugged back. 

'You need to find your mate soon' these words kept repeating in his mind like a tape recorder, he was hoping Y/N to be his mate because he loved her but now he hates her? what will happen to them, will Taehyung be able to find his mate? will he accept his mate? will he love his mate? 

KEEP READING TO FIND OUT HEHEHEHEHEHH!

Well, hope you liked this part, thank you for reading. I'll try to update soon till then take care and be safe. And by the way HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR LITTLE TAEHYUNGIE💜