Part 35 REVEAL OF THE TRUTH (Pt 3)

Taehyung's P.O.V 

I completely froze on my place after hearing Linda's words, my mind went completely blank I couldn't process anything. Her words kept ringing in my ear and a tap on my shoulder by Jennie brought me back to reality. 

"Tae we have to save Y/N," she said, I looked at Linda and asked her where is Y/N and she said to follow her, gathering some of the pack members me, the boys and my father rushed after Linda and so did the girls as well. 

My heart was beating rapidly as we were approaching the place, making our way from woods we had now reached into a dense part of the forest. 

Soon an abandoned house was in sight, Linda suddenly stopped and turned around saying, 

"I saw those men going into that house," she said and I ordered the pack members to get ready waiting for the right min we attacked them. We now had killed most of them, the girls and the boy along with me and appa made our way inside the house, the smell of blood was all over in the air. 

As I was taking my step further into the house I could feel my heart beating to its maximum rate.  We checked some empty rooms but Y/N was nowhere in those rooms. 

There was this sudden feeling rushing in me leading me somewhere I just followed it, I stopped in front of an old wooden door. I couldn't hear any movement happening from inside. Twisting the old rusting doorknob I opened it, but soon regretted.

The sight in front of me broke my whole world into several million pieces. There she was lying unconsciously in the pool of blood, deep bruises visible on every part of her body, her hands and feet chained not allowing her to even move an inch, her hair messed up face soaked in blood from all the bruises, but then I noticed that she was stabbed in her stomach without wasting any time I quickly went to Y/N and placed her on my lap. 

"Y...Y/N Y...Y/N" I called her tapping her cheeks trying to wake her up but there was no response, I kept tapping and calling her name hearing me shout her name the others soon entered and witnessed the displeasing scene. They had frozen to the ground, my tears couldn't stop, all I want is to hear Y/N's voice and I want her to be alive. As I was sobbing held her hand I felt some movement and heard her voice,

"T...Tae I...I love y...you" and that was the last thing I heard from her before she dropped her hand from mine. "Y/N-"

I started panicking I tried shaking her realising what was happening Jennie and appa came to me trying to wake Y/N up, as we were into it we heard laughter turning around we saw a man in black laughing evilly smirk plastered on his face and looked at us as if he was very proud of himself. And before I could speak anything he spoke, 

"Ohhh looks like the entire pack is here to celebrate my victory and completion of my revenge." He spat before laughing again and continued, 

"Why are you crying over that girl," he said taking slow steps towards us, "so pathetic, well you guys can enjoy while I celebrate and enjoy myself, finally after so many years I finally took my revenge from the Lee family and now I killed the last member from Lee family," he said waving goodbye.   

And before he could exit he was smashed to the floor, soon was punched several times, he couldn't even fight back, everyone present was scared to death because of Angry Taehyung he was boiling in anger no one had ever seen him this angry but he didn't stop until that man took his last breath and died. 

TIME SKIP Taehyung's House 

Everyone was worried to death while Y/N's mom fainted when she saw her daughter's condition and now is unconscious. Taehyung couldn't stop crying Jennie and his mom were trying to comfort him, everyone was worried sick to know what happened as the doctor was treating her. Soon the door opened and the doctor came out. 

"How is Y/N doctor" Taehyung questioned immediately. Hearing his question the doctor left a sad sigh making them worried even more than before. 

"Hmmm well Mr Kim, after examining her all I can say is she is in really bad condition," 

"W...what do you mean?" Jennie aked tearing, 

"Looks like she was being tortured really bad for months, she has several fractures all over her body, but she is really strong indeed to bare all of that, they probably beat her up literally every single day, there are so many deep wounds, they even gave her some electric shock, they hardly gave her any food to eat, her body is really very weak, and yes physically the damage is huge I have treated her wounds and stuff. But the main thing I'm concerned about her is her mental state, after going through such a terrible thing I feel she might not be mentally stable and strong that's my main concern," and this statement by the doctor made everyone speechless and feel nothing but sorry for Y/N. 

After prescribing some medicine the doctor left, and everyone was now sitting in the living room, Taehyung, on the other hand, couldn't stop crying but something made everyone shocked and surprised, 

Linda's P.O.V 

I couldn't take it anymore the guilt is eating me up I should tell them the truth and just disappear from their life I don't deserve to live she thought to her self. 

"I have something to confess," Linda said suddenly, she knelt down in front of them and continued, making everyone shocked by her words. 

"Please don't stop me I have something very important thing to say, I don't know what will happen to me after I confess, but one thing for sure is that I won't be able to forgive myself ever again." 

AUTHOR'S P.O.V 

Linda confessed everything to them from the plan she made and hired the guy to threatened Jennie and put the blame on Y/N to the conversation she heard of those two men and the guy.

"I...I did this only to take my revenge on Y/N, I didn't want to hurt anyone except Y/N," she said sobbing lowering her head in shame.

"But why Linda, why would you ruin her life like this?" Taehyung's mom questioned unable to believe those words coming out from Linda's mouth. 

"Because I thought Y/N was the one who killed her own family her brother was my mate, my everything, my life, but she took him away from me, I...I was so dumb to believe those people than believing my own best friend," 

"I promised myself to hurt her to let her know how it feels when you lose your loved one that's why I planned all of that just to separate her from her loved ones but I was wrong she was never at fault instead she was the victim and target, I didn't realise my mistake until today, it was someone else who killed her family to take revenge, and everyone blamed and hated her for the thing that she never did, I hate myself for that and will never be able to forgive myself," 

"And J...Jennie the times when Y/N hurt you was not because she wanted to harm you but to keep you away from her to protect you before you guys joined the school no one used to talk to Y/N everyone bullied her, but there was this new girl after few days they became good friends, but some of the students started bullying the new girl so that she will stay away from Y/N but unexpectedly she couldn't take it and killed herself and Y/N blamed herself for her death that's why she kept you away from her she didn't want to lose you. I'm sorry" Linda said before fainting. 

Everyone was in utter shock after hearing all the confession, Y/N never hurt anyone instead everyone hurt her but still she bared all of it. Everyone felt guilty for treating her badly only if they could turn back and make everything right. 

While Taehyung was processing everything, he couldn't believe his ears till now he was hating Y/N when she wasn't at fault, he was hating her because of some misunderstanding, he was frustrated and mad at himself for hurting his own mate. 

"I will make it right Y/N I promise I will love you as no one did, I will give you everything that you deserve, I will love you till my last breathe I promise I will make everything right." 

Hey my lovely readers thank you so much for reading this ff and I hope you liked this part, I'll try to update soon, till then take care. Thank you.