Part 14 Shocking Surprise

THE NEXT MORNING

The next morning the boys entered the secret house, they were all bickering around Jin was yelling at Namjoon because he broke the door knob. {what can you expect from our God of Destruction 🤣😂😅}

Suga, as soon as he entered he jumped onto the couch. While Jhope, Jimin and Jungkook went to the kitchen. 

Jungkook immediately grabbed his Banana milk while Jhope and Jimin checked the cabinets for food

Jungkook immediately grabbed his Banana milk while Jhope and Jimin checked the cabinets for food. {Lol}

"Hyung I found some stuff here" Jimin said, "Okay" Jhope replied while collecting some food stuff from the refrigerator

"Hyung I found some stuff here" Jimin said, "Okay" Jhope replied while collecting some food stuff from the refrigerator. Jimin and Jhope prepared everything, just then Jin entered the kitchen. 

"Hey what you guys doing" asked Jin, "Hyung I'm hungry can you cook us breakfast" Jimin requested in a cutest tone. "Okay, just wait I'll cook" Jin said. 

"But wait why is the house so silent, where are they?" Jin said placing the knife on the table. "Who they are you talking about?" Namjoon said walking towards them to the kitchen. 

"Taehyung and what's that girl's name.?" Jin said thinking about the girl's name. 

"Y/N is her name" Jimin replied. 

"Oh yah Y/N" Jin. They were confused about both of them, also about the house being so silent. 

"Let's go check in Taehyung's room" Jungkook said out of no where. "Mmmhh yah maybe they are sleeping" Namjoon added. Jimin said he will check up on them, while the others stayed in the kitchen preparing breakfast. 

Jimin's P.O.V

I told Hyung's that I will check on them, because I feel like something happened between them, he smirked as he thought. 

Jimin slowly went upstairs without making any sound, slowly and gently twisting the door knob, trying not to make any noise he opened the door. As soon as he witnessed the scene in front of him he eyes went wide as if about to pop out. 

At first he smirked at the scene, an idea popped up in his head. Without wasting any time he took his phone, opening the camera he walked to them and took some good pictures in every possible angle.