Part 8 ANGER

Jisoo's P.O.V : I was waiting for Jennie at the locker, but she didn't come yet, so I decided to check on her. When I entered the classroom there was no one. I took few steps I saw a glimpse of a figure lying on the floor. 

When I went towards it. It was Jennie lying unconsciously on the floor. I quickly walked towards her unconscious body and turned her around, there was a cut on her forehead which was bleeding. 

I tapped her cheeks to wake her up but there was no sign. So I immediately called Lisa and Rose. In no time they were next to me with a worried expression. 

"What the hell happened to Jen?" Lisa asked bit angrily. 

"I don't know" Jisoo replied. "I walked in her class only to find her in this state." 

"Guys let's stop talking about what happened, let's make sure she is okay, Tae will definetly kill us if anything happens to her." Rose said in horror. 

"O god how are we gonna take the boys are not here they on a mission." Jisoo said. 

"Wait my cousin can help us let me call Bambam" Lisa said and called him. In few mins h was there. They took Jennie at their home. She was treated by their family doctor. 

Jennie woke after few mins. The doctor told her to take some rest and also told the others to take care her. The doctor was about to go but Jennie stopped him and told him not to tell anyone about this. 

Jennie told the others as well as not to tell anyone about it, including her family, Taehyung and the other boys. 

TIME SKIP NEXT DAY IN SCHOOL

Taehyung and the other boys were sitting in the canteen they came back from their mission in the morning.  

"Hey Jen" Taehyung said side hugging her. They all sat next to each other. They were talking, chit chatting, laughing, eating just having fun, just then Sarah appeared out of no where. She came towards them and joined them. 

"Hey Tae" she said in a flirty tone. 

The others gave a 🤢 expression. They stopped talking when she sat with them. 

"Hey guys" Sarah said. 

Jennie looked at Taehyung asking her who is she. Then Taehyung introduced them. 

"Ahmm Jennie this is Sarah and Sarah this is Jennie my sister."

She just had an O expression and then they all started introducing themselves. 

As they were talking and having fun, suddenly Jennie saw Y/N entering the canteen. She kept starring at her, Jisoo noticed where Jennie was looking at and she looked at the same direction. 

She saw the Y/N girl and clenched her fist. Jennie noticed Jisoo and quickly held her hand. She looked in Jisoo's eyes pleading her not to tell Taehyung about it. 

Taehyung noticed Jennie and Jisoo just having a starring competition as if they having a conversation through their eyes. 

"Jen Jisoo are you two okay?" He asked being a bit concerned. 

"Nothing Tae we are okay?" Jisoo said. "Yes Tae we are okay" Jennie replied. 

TIME SKIP AFTER FEW DAYS 

It's been few days Jennie didn't talk to Y/N this time, and Y/N was also relaxed and calm about it. 

One specific day Jennie entered the classroom and went to her seat she noticed that Y/N was not there but her bad and books were organised on the table. 

Something caught her eyes, it was the old book, being really curious she took the book as Y/N is also not there so I can see it quickly, there might be some information about Y/N she thought in her mind. 

She was about to open the book suddenly it was snatched away from her hands, turning her head she saw an angry Y/N. She quickly stood up from her seat. 

"Y..Y/N I..-" Before she could say anything Y/N slapped her hard. 

"Didn't I tell you to stay away from me and don't you dare touch my things." Y/N spitted angrily. 

And suddenly a sound echoed around the classroom and in a flash of light Y/N  was on the floor holding her cheek with her hand.

Taehyung's P.O.V 

I was going to Jennie's classroom as she forgot her project at home I walked into the classroom only to witness a girl slapping my sister and yelling at her. My blood started boiling looking at the scene in front of me. 

I wasted no time I took quick steps towards her and slapped the girl as hard as I can a loud thud was heard. 

"HOW DARE YOU SLAP MY SISTER" Taehyung yelled at her furiously. 

"T...T..Tae" Jennie opened her mouth to stop her, but Taehyung shut her up. 

"KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT JEN" he said.  "Jisoo take Jen from her I'll be there in few mins." He said to them and they left the classroom with the boys and Y/N and some few students. 

Taehyung was really mad and furious even the boys didn't see him this mad and angry ever. He bent down and held Y/N chin tightly with his big hand making her look at him. 

"How dare you hurt my sister" he said tightening his grip on her chin making Y/N scream in pain, he slapped her once again making her throw up blood. Blood was escaping from her nose and mouth. She was in so pain, her wounds from yesterday was not yet healed and now she got more wounds and bruises. 

Taehyung grabbed Y/N's neck choking her, she was finding hard to breathe, The boys were really scared of Taehyung but looking at Y/N who's at the edge of dying they quickly held Taehyung separating him from her. 

It's not like they were not mad at her, they were also really angry at her, but they didn't wanted their soon to be Alpha to kill someone. So they separated them. 

Y/N was struggling for air. Taking a last hateful glimpse at her he and the boys left in anger. 

Hey guys I feel the story is getting boring don't you think... I'm sorry if it is.  As I said there will be many Time skips, sorry for not giving details. I'm just trying to skip the boring parts and get to the main plot of the story. Thank you for your understanding. 

Thank you for voting. Thanks for reading...

╰(*°▽°*)╯

😊💜😊