Part 12 HELP!

{NOTE: Hey lovely Readers, this is stupid 😅 but yah, you might find some parts really stupid or there are maybe some which won't make any sense. MY APOLOGIES FOR THE STUPIDITY} Also I DO NOT OWN any pictures displayed in the story all credits goes to the rightful owner. 

Y/N's P.O.V 

I didn't even know where I was walking, I didn't care about my surroundings. I kept walking without even noticing that I reached deep into the forest, which is mostly prohibited to enter. 

O my god where have I reached, why am I so stupid I thought in my mind

O my god where have I reached, why am I so stupid I thought in my mind. It is better to get out of here. I turned around to leave but instead I was greeted by a two pair of dark blood red eyes glowing in the night light. 

OH no it is the rogue, shit what should I do, they look dead thirsty, I'm so dead. I thought. NO Y/N be strong you can fight them your not weak, said my inner wolf. 

I took few steps back and turned into my wolf form. 

I was all ready to fight don't know if I'll make it or not, the first one jumped on me scratching me

[Please NOTE: I have no much knowledge about the werewolves I'm sorry for that, Just imagine there is some good fighting here.]

Y/N was now very weak and was badly injured by the two rogue, she was so weak that she turned back into her human form. Her dress was now torn. {Don't know if that makes sense or not.😂😅lol}

She had scratches all over her body, she was bleeding badly. She was at the edge of losing her consciousness. Suddenly she felt sharp pain on her arm, fangs piercing into her arm and she was lifted in the air and thrown hard, her back hit the tree and she landed on the ground, blood escaping from her mouth. 

She was now completely injured and weak body was losing consciousness. She felt like she is going to die now. It's her time to go. She thought about her mom. Just as she was about to close her eyes she saw one rogue coming towards and with that she fell into the well of darkness.