Part 25 REPETITION OF THE PAST?

TIME SKIP AFTER A FEW DAYS

Y/N attended school after a few days, reaching the entrance of the school gate, looking ahead she sighed. 

she felt uneasy, she wanted to turn back and go home but she can't. 

Leaving a deep sigh she gathered her courage and went towards her locker. 

twisting the lock and opening the locker door a gush of crumpled paper and trash fell off from her locker. This is the same thing that used to happen in the past she thought to herself. 

She picked a crumpled paper unfolding it, it read 

"YOU ARE A KILLER, YOU DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE, JUST KILL YOURSELF BITCH" 

was written on the crumpled paper, clenching her feast to control herself from breaking down she removed a paper bag from her bag and started collecting all the trash, cleaning her locker. 

Throwing all the trash in the bin she, went back to the locker. Picking up the required books she closed the locker and was about to turn around went suddenly she was pushed hard against the locker, making her gasp in pain and letting the books in her hand fall on the floor. 

Y/N's P.O.V 

Ouuccchhh! I groaned in pain as I was pushed hard on to the locker. 

"Oh look the little bitch is back" Just after hearing the voice I knew who it was...

"S...Sarah w..what do you want?" I asked still in pain. 

Suddenly she held my wrist tightly making me groan in pain

"Ahhh P..Please leave me y.. you're hurting me" 

"Shut up bitch" she said tightening her grip on my wrist, even more, making me closing my tears trying to keep in the pain, tears almost threatening to spill out of my eyes.

"Listen here you useless piece of sh*t, just go and kill yourself," she said and left my wrist harshly and left me there in pain. 

Bringing my hand near my face I saw the red mark on my wrist, supporting it with my other hand, and somehow collected my books that were on the floor, leaving a deep sorrowful sigh trying to keep my tears in and controlling myself from a break down I took small steps towards the class. 

As soon as I entered the class something rough hit my face, and in a few seconds there were more. It was crumpled papers that were thrown on my face and at me. 

"Guys be careful the killer has finally shown up," said one of the students, which filled by a few other comments. 

After the incident that happened between Y/N and Jennie spread like fire in the entire school which made everything hate her even more than they did before, but what they didn't know was it was all a misunderstanding to trap Y/N. 

Soon the teacher entered making the class pin-drop silent. Y/N walked to her seat with her head hanging low, walking right at the back to the empty isolated table she took a sit. 

As the teacher started teaching, she was still lost in her thoughts, something hit her and she scanned the classroom and stopped on one specific person none other than Jennie.