Part 1 Her life

⚠️ TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️
This is just a fictional story, the characters and their personalities as shown in the story are just imaginary. This story contains harsh language, abuse, violence that may be traumatising to some readers, I DO NOT aim to harm anyone in anyways.
THANK YOU! : )

Y/N P.O.V

As usual I came to school and went to my locker, as soon as I opened my locker some rubbish fell out to the floor.

The locker was filled with rubbish like wrappers, torn and some crumpled paper, some empty cans. I sighed looking at the rubbish filled in my lockers. I quickly removed a plastic bag and cleaned my locker and then placing the books in it.

I was about to walk to the classroom when suddenly someone came in my way. "How is our little bitch doing?" asked Linda while holding my wrist tightly, probably leaving red mark behind. It did hurt as my wrist was already injured before, but I didn't show them that I was in pain. Just as she was about to say something the bell rang and they left and so did I went inside the classroom.

As soon as I entered the classroom I was welcomed with paper balls thrown at me.

"OH Look who's here?" said a girl.

"Oh uh bad morning bitch" said another one.

"I pity her" said the other girl laughing, followed by the whole class laughing at me.

This is usually how I am welcome in the classroom, sometimes it's water pouring, sometimes eggs, and some paper balls like today, they literally have planned a schedule on how to welcome me each day with different things.

Author's P.O.V: Y/N is hated by literally everyone in the school, or you could say that the whole school hates her. She is bullied and used as a punch bag by the most.

I silently walked towards my sit and sat at my table. I heard the students sitting in front of me talking to each other.

"Hey do you know that the new alpha and his friends are transferring to our school today?" she said to her friends sitting next to her.

"REALLY!!!" she replied in excitement. "Yes, I also heard that the alpha and his friends are really good looking, I seriously can't wait to see them."

The class was a total chaos, girls gossiping, boys having fun, students talking about random stuff, while I starred out of the window because that's what is usually do. Suddenly the class went silent when the teacher Mr Son entered calming down the chaotic class.

"Good Morning class" Mr Son said in a strict yet warm tone. "Today as you all have heard about the new students, so please welcome them and be nice to them" the teacher said to the class. Just then two girls walked in. "Please introduce yourselves". Some students were whispering among themselves telling each other how beautiful they are. I couldn't careless about anyone, so I just sat starring at the board blankly.

"Hello, my name is Kim Jisoo" Introduced the first girl.

"Hi I'm Kim Jennie" said the second one. I could tell without even looking at the boys who were crushing over them and some girls feeling jelly.

Mr son asked the girl named jennie to sit besides me. I didn't mind neither said anything. She looked at me and smiled. "Mmhhmm Hi I'm Jennie" she said smiling, going for a handshake. But I ignored her and stared at her blankly like I always do. Ignoring her I looked in front to the board.

Jennie P.O.V:

I smiled and said Hi to the girl sitting next to me, but she looked at me blankly. She looked so cold and rude, but I just wanted to make new friends and wanted to start a conversation, but she ignored me. I shrugged it off and concentrated in the class.

Y/N P.O.V : I felt bad for being rude towards her, I actually didn't mean to be rude, she seems nice but I just can't help, but to stay away from nice people. I really appreciate and felt good that at least someone wanted to start a conversation with me. But it is for her good and me too, to stay away from nice people. 

TIME SKIP

All the students were leaving the classroom, I looked at the girl next to me and asked her "Hey can I join you for lunch?" I looked at her smiling waiting for her response, but she just walked away leaving me there. How rude I said pouting.

"Hey what's wrong Jennie", Jisoo asked. Nothing. Jen let's go to the canteen I'm so hungry also Jinnie must be waiting for me. Oh gosh I feel so single. They laughed at each others comment.

TIME SKIP IN THE CANTEEN

Both Jennie and Jisoo walked towards the canteen, when they entered the canteen they saw a group of girls crowing some people, they the girls screaming. They took few steps and realized they the people who are crowed are none other then her own brother and his friends.

"TaeTae" she screamed, getting the whole crowds attention. "Jen" a deep voice spoke out he went towards her and hugged her. As soon as they hugged they could smell jealousy in the air.

Someone shouted "Hey Taehyung is she your girlfriend?"

They turned around facing them, "Guys meet my lovely sister Jennie" he said. Many sigh of relief could be heard across the canteen. "And yes there is one thing I want to make it clear, if anyone tries to hurt my sister intentionally or unintentionally will face the worst consequences ever. So please take care of my sister." He said in stern and strict voice. Being an overprotective brother he couldn't help but to warn the students before hand.

So that was Part 1, I know it was boring but I'll work hard on the next part. Please don't hesitate to leave feedback, also comment your opinions. Thank you. Thank you for reading Part 1.