Part 5 Hurt

WARNING: There are use of strong words, and cursing which maybe inappropriate to you. 

Y/N was smiling due to Jennie's cute stubbornness. Y/N saw one of the Linda's friend coming towards her at the same time Jennie moved forward in attempt to hug Y/N. 

Jennie's P.O.V : 

I moved towards Y/N to hug her, but suddenly I was pushed hard backwards, making me hit my shoulder side of my body to the metal hard lockers. I felt pain in my shoulder due to which I cried in pain holding my shoulder with the other hand. 

Y/N P.O.V : 

I'm sorry Jennie but I have to do this, when Jennie moved towards me to hug me I pushed her hard making her hit her shoulder side to the locker. I'm sorry Jennie I didn't mean to hurt you. This is the only way I can keep you away from me. So you won't be hurt because of me. 

But then suddenly I felt sharp pain on my right cheek, I fell on the floor due to the impact, blood flowed out from the corner of my lip. I was already very weak, but this punch in the face made me even more weak. 

I felt dizzy. My vision was blurring out, tears spilled out of my eyes, like the water gushing down the waterfall. I was unable to bare the amount of pain caused from that one punch. 

Taehyung's P.O.V : 

Me and my friends just entered the school, we were walking down the hallway towards the lockers, I was wondering were Jen was as I haven't seen her around. 

The scene in front of me made my blood boil rapidly, I was so furious, How dare she hurt my sister. 

I was walked towards the scene with anger fuming, I walked straight towards that bitch and punch her as hard as I could. She fell hard on the floor but I didn't feel bad about it. I was so furious I never raise my hand on any female or even others but when it comes to my friends and family I don't care. 

"HOW. DARE. YOU. BITCH?" 

"HOW DARE YOU HURT MY SISTER" Taehyung said in the most furious tone ever. 

He went towards her to punch her again but his friends immediately stopped him.

"Leave me, you bitch I will kill you..." He shouted 

"You won't leave in peace" He said angrily. 

He immediately soften when he heard his sister calling him, he rushed towards her. 

"Jen are you okay, come on let's go to the doctor..-" He asked worriedly.

"Tae I'm fine don't worry" she replied calming him down. He then picked her up and before walking he death glared the girl lying on the floor. He then quickly walked towards the infirmary. 

Jennie on the other hand was shocked of what Y/N did to her, she never imagined Y/N would do something like that to her. She never thought Y/N would hurt her like that. 

All she wanted was to be friends with Y/N as her family taught her to make others happy, try to be friends with the lonely ones, and she was just trying to do the same thing. SHE JUST WANTED TO BE FRIENDS WITH Y/N. 

But Jennie didn't know why Y/N behaved and behaves in this way, which made her curious about Y/N. But for now she wanted to maintain distance with Y/N as her brother is furious about it. She thought he might hurt her because now that she hurt his sister. 

While Y/N was still on the floor, even after they left. She was crying silently. She somehow managed to stand and walked towards the rooftop of the school, which is her favorite and most peaceful place. 

Her legs were trembling as she took her every step in pain. She was so done with everything. Her life, her school, and the world. 

Arriving at the rooftop she broke down in tears, she cried hard thinking about everything she did. She was guilty and felt hurt because she hurt the person who was nice and willing to be her friend even if she was rude to her. 

She was so hurt to see her in pain because of her. She cried blaming herself and feeling guilty about the scene. It kept replaying in her mind how she pushed Jennie and how she cried in pain. 

Y/N was hurt because she was the cause of someone's pain. 

She was the reason someone was in hurt because of her.  

After some time Y/N stood up and walked weakly towards the edge of the rooftop of the school. She stood at the edge of the roof, if she takes one step ahead, she will eventually fall off the building directly on to the ground, hence losing her life. 

Thanks for reading...(●'◡'●)