Part 29 MATE?

THE NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL

Taehyung's P.O.V 

As usual, I got up and was ready to go to school. Coming down I was greeted by everyone we had breakfast together and left for school. 

As I entered the school they bowed to me, by now everyone knows that I'm the new Alpha of the pack. We all entered the school talking and discussing random stuff. 

I went to my locker collected my things and we walked to our classrooms. 

"See you Taehyung," Jennie and others said and we walked away. As I was walking suddenly someone back hugged me, making me confused but when the person spoke I got who it was 

"Good morning my Taehyung," Sarah said back hugging me, did she just call me 'My Taehyung' what the hell I thought to myself ahhh so cringe. 

I removed her hands not trying to be rude and turned around to look at her,

"Taehyung we will see you in the classroom," they said and walked to the class leaving me alone with this cringe girl. 

"Hey, Sarah" I replied giving her a fake smile, jeez I just want to disappear. She held on to my arm clinging on me. 

"I missed you Taehyung," she said making a pout, eww I feel like throwing up that pout is just the worst I have ever seen. Anyways let's get rid of her quickly.  

"Hmm, by the way, let's meet later I have a class now don't want to be late, see you later," I said and separating her from me and walked away waving her bye.

"Okay see you later in the canteen by my Taehyung," she said waving at me and walked to her class. 

TIME SKIP IN THE CLASSROOM 

Jennie's P.O.V 

I entered the classroom and sat on my sit, I organised my table and was just waiting for the Teacher to come, as I was looking around waiting for the teacher I noticed Y/N's seat was empty I frowned Y/N has never been late I wonder where's she. Then someone waved at me it was Sera I smiled at her and turned around. 

The teacher entered and started the lesson...

TIME SKIP AFTER THE CLASS ENDED

I was packing my back and was ready to leave but again I looked back to see no Y/N, I don't know but I was worried for some reason. I'm not really mad for what Y/N did to me I don't really believe Y/N would do something like that but my brother wouldn't lie to me either, Ahhh I'm so confused, what should I do, should I give her a chance to explain of what really happened that day. I'm really curious on the other hand Taehyung told me strictly NOT TO TALK TO Y/N OR BE NEAR HER. 

"Hey Jen let's go I'm really hungry," Jisoo said pulling me out of my thoughts and dragging me the canteen. 

"Hey guys we are here," Jisoo said sitting next to Jin and Jennie sat next to Jungkook as Sarah was sitting next to Taehyung and Sera on the other side. 

"Taehyung here," she said bringing the piece of pizza near his mouth

"I have my own lunch, Sarah you have it," he said continued eating his lunch 

"But I wanted to feed you" she replied back with a pout, oh god save me please, Taehyung looked at Jungkook and others for some help but looked like they are busy with their food, these idiots are of no use he thought to himself. 

While Sarah kept insisting Taehyung had no choice but at the end being annoyed he finally took a bite making Sarah die in happiness. 

Awww he's so cute I love you Taehyung your ONLY MINE Sarah thought to herself and smiled internally.  

Y/N's P.O.V 

I'm here at my parents and brother's grave, crying my heart out even though I don't want to cry but still, the tears are not stopping any sooner I guess. 

"Mom, Dad, Oppa hope you're doing great up there, I miss you. I...I just miss you" I said and fell on my knees crying even harder. 

Today is their death anniversary, the day that ended my only happiness, the day that changed my entire life, the day I will never ever forget even if I lose my memory, the day I lost my loved ones. 

I didn't go to school today as I wanted to spend time with my family even though they are not here with me physically but they are still there in my heart and will always be. I sat here crying the entire day and telling them what happened to me by far. 

TIME SKIP THE NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL

Y/N's P.O.V 

I woke up not feeling really good, but still, I have to go to school just a few months and then holidays. 

I forced myself to get up and go to school, 

TIME SKIP AT SCHOOL 

Taehyung's P.O.V 

I was walking towards my locker as I forgot my book, but suddenly my heart started beating very fast and I smelled vanilla lavender I got attracted to the smell and followed it I kept following and end up at the locker I opened my eyes only to meet the eyes that I once adored the most and just then my wolf screamed in excitement 'MATE' my eyes widened as the realisation hit me hard. I was so happy the person I loved and wanted to be my mate is finally my actual mate I was so happy but then suddenly flashbacks hit me the flashback of what she did and the scene on the rooftop hugging someone else made me boil in anger. 

Y/N's P.O.V 

I came to school as I was walking towards my locker a strong smell hit my nose lavender it automatically followed the smell and it leads me and I met his eyes, my heart started beating faster, my wolf screamed 'MATE MATE' it made me smiled immediately knowing the person I loved the most is my mate. I looked into his eyes they showed happiness but soon turned dark looked like he was angry. The next thing he said broke my already broken heart even more. 

He walked closer to me, his both hands caged me between him and said looking right into my eyes,

"Looks like I have met my mate, but don't even think I will accept you as my mate Y/N. Because of I.HATE.YOU, and I will never accept you as my mate get that in your mind okay." He said angrily making her tear up at his hurtful words. After saying those words he left her and walked away leaving her in a crying mess. 

Y/N just stood there frozen, process everything Taehyung said to her, his words hurt her to the point that she lost her own self, she lost her senses and didn't know what to do, her mate rejected her, her mate didn't accept her as his mate and she was 

'THE ALPHA'S UNWANTED MATE' 

Okay so here's the next part hope you liked it and thank you for reading my dear lovely reads. Hmm looks like the story is coming to an end. But don't worry there are more coming your way just wait patiently. Thank you once again and take care and also stay safe.