Part 37 SWEET MORNING

Y/N's P.O.V 

I felt a pair of arms wrapped around securely, the warmth I felt made me snuggle more, just as the realisation hit me and quickly opened my eyes only to see the most handsome and angelic face ever, the way he cutely pouted while sleeping, his hair messed up, without realising I was staring at him. 

As I was staring I admired all the features on his face and suddenly it made me think, 

I think I should give it a try it's not bad to try right, after all, his putting so much effort to make me happy I can't see him sad, I want him to be happy. I know I'm actually hurting him when I don't respond I know he is hurt but if we are destined to be with each other no one can separate us I think I should accept it and forget my past and concentrate on my present. She thought smiling to herself. 

"You look even more beautiful when you smile," a deep voice broke her chain of thoughts. 

Realising he woke up she tried to get out of his grip but he tightens his grip and pulled her closer to him.  

"Don't even think of pushing me now I'm not letting you go and never will," he said hugging her tightly. 

She blushed hearing his words she wanted to say something but nothing left her mouth. 

Being the shy person she is she snuggled into his chest hiding her now tomato cheeks. Her cute action made Taehyung chuckle, but then he became serious, he made her look into his eyes and said,

"Y/N I know you love me and I love you, please give a chance to love you even more than before, I want to take care of you, I want to give you all the love you deserve and even more than that, please let me love you, I want to be the reason behind your smile, I want to see you happy, please I will do anything to-" before he could complete his sentence further he was cut off of by a soft pair of lips giving him a quick peck making him widened his eyes. 

He froze but soon he smirked and pulled her closer and gave her a peck, he was about to kiss her again but 

"Tae I...I love you, a...and I...I accept you," Y/N spoke shyly. On the other hand, Taehyung was still processing her every word but he realised she just accepted his confession. He was more than happy he pulled her and hugged her tightly and thanking her again and again. She broke the hug giving him a peck on the lips she ran to the bathroom. 

While Taehyung was still on the bed his hand on his lips, but soon saw Y/N running towards the bathroom. She went towards her but before he could get in the door was shut on his face. 

"Hey Y/N this is not fair I was a proper kiss, not a peck come out or let me in," he said knocking on the door while Y/N was chuckling at his cute behaviour and replied, 

"You will get it Tae but first brush your teeth freshen up and then you will receive your reward," she said making him excited as hell replying an okay he dashed to his room to freshen up. 

Y/N's P.O.V 

After having a warm shower I came out of the bathroom, I still couldn't stop smiling because of Taehyung. I was drying my hair with a towel suddenly a shiver ran down my spine when I felt hot breath blown on my neck and quickly two arms were wrapped around me pulling me back making me hit to the person's chest. 

"T...Tae" is all that left my mouth, he kept inhaling my scent, 

"Tae" I called him again, he replied with a 'hmmm' 

Soon I was spun around and now I was facing him, I could feel his hot breath on my face, we stared at each other for some time and his eyes were glued to mine but soon they traced from my eyes to my lips, and I know he couldn't take it anymore and so was I.   

Without wasting any time he held my neck with on hand and placed the other on my waist and smashed his lips on mine it didn't take me anymore time before wrapping my hands around his neck pulling him closer moving our lips in the same rhythm. It was a kiss full of love , the love that we missed over the months, it expressed our love and longing for each other.  {OMG I'm feeling so cringe while writing this lol😂}  

After a few good mins we broke the kiss as we were out of breathe, we attached our forehead on each other and just kept starring and gave a sweet smile to each other. 

"I love you Tae" 

"I love you more my love, and will always do, and let me tell you no one will ever separate us anymore and no one will hurt you just trust me okay don't be scared anymore you won't lose me I'm all yours" he said before attaching his lips on her again. 

Let's give them some privacy guys let them enjoy hehehehehe, well hope you liked this part thank you so much. Again I'll try my best to update the next part as soon as possible. Thank you guys.💜